The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RE.net Account Link Problem

#1RojielPosted 10/12/2012 4:04:12 PM
I'm currently having an issue with re.net that I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix. I go to link my account to my PSN ID and click confirm and it shows up without any of my stats. I've read that it takes time to update so I leave it alone. Yet every time I log back in later, my account is unlinked and I have to relink it. This has happened every single time I've logged out and back in and I can't get my account to stay linked. Is anyone else having this problem?
#2NovaKaneXPosted 10/12/2012 4:08:30 PM
Been havin' the same problem too. My stats haven't been updated for days as well.
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
#3Rojiel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 4:15:40 PM
I'm sad because I was really looking forward to the events but now I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to participate.
#4Loki90Posted 10/12/2012 4:17:42 PM
Rojiel posted...
I'm currently having an issue with re.net that I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix. I go to link my account to my PSN ID and click confirm and it shows up without any of my stats. I've read that it takes time to update so I leave it alone. Yet every time I log back in later, my account is unlinked and I have to relink it. This has happened every single time I've logged out and back in and I can't get my account to stay linked. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had.

To fix it you have to turn on you ps3 go to the option menu in RE6, there click on the option to upload data. It will appear a question saying if you want to allow send you game data to residentevil.net, click yes. Then when you log in re.net it will show all your stats from the game.

This happened to me a lot, until I figure out this.

You only have to link the account once, but to sync the data you have to do it from the menu of RE6 game, or else it wont sync.
#5koroko_korobasePosted 10/12/2012 4:17:54 PM
They estimate that the stat updates will be fixed by the 15th. Mine didn't update for two days when I first signed up, so be patient.
---
It's like snorting a powdered rainbow while eating Nyan Cat....
#6Rojiel(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2012 5:15:14 PM
I had set it to auto-upload when I first got the game but I went into options and set it again just to be sure. Then I played through a quick campaign level so that it would update and relinked my accounts again. Hopefully it'll work this time. I signed up on re.net about a week ago so I think it would have updated by now had the settings been right. Now I'm going to wait and see if it'll work.
#7XSilverPhoenixXPosted 10/12/2012 5:16:58 PM
The site is horrible. That is fact.