The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RE6 does well despite low reviews.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE6 does well despite low reviews.
3 years ago#1
http://www.tgdaily.com/games-and-entertainment-features/66791-is-resident-evil-6-critic-proof

Just thought this was interesting.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
3 years ago#2
RE6 is a game where reviewers should have ended their reviews with " you probably would be going to buy it anyway "
---
It's too late to apologize.
3 years ago#3
good_tobi posted...
RE6 is a game where reviewers should have ended their reviews with " you probably would be going to buy it anyway "

That would just confirm they are trolling.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
3 years ago#4
This just proves that reviews mean nothin'. PPL are gonna spend money on what they want regardless.

Capcom wins again XP
---
http://i40.tinypic.com/f50jfr.jpg
Cot damn!
3 years ago#5
You know its bad when mtv dislikes this game.
---
SSBB Emp FC - 4983-4589-2680 Southern Californian Brawler
3 years ago#6
Billysan posted...
good_tobi posted...

That would just confirm they are trolling.

and they did.
---
3 years ago#7
I think this part of the article sums it up nicely.

Again, I donít know how much reviews really matter if gamers want to play a game bad enough, and in the case of Resident Evil 6, so far it hasnít put a dent in the gameís success.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
3 years ago#8
Yuji Kaido posted...
I think this part of the article sums it up nicely.

Again, I donít know how much reviews really matter if gamers want to play a game bad enough, and in the case of Resident Evil 6, so far it hasnít put a dent in the gameís success.

RE has a long history and its a big franchise. It would take a lot to affect the sales of RE game than a few whinny reviews perhaps a reboot may be.
---
3 years ago#9
back in 1996 gamers didn't need reviews to buy a game ...

in 1996 only a handful wrote reviews about games and the ywere so thrilled t odo so they were over-exagerrating ...
3 years ago#10
634,933 on Playstation 3, 41,652 Xbox 360 versions sold

Uhhhhhh....wow. *laughs*
---
PSN ID: RyuuHou24
"I never said that....and even if I said it, I never said it" - Dr Peter Venkman RGB
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. RE6 does well despite low reviews.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived