Let me tell you the story about Bruce (the friendly zombie)

#1_BobVilla_Posted 10/13/2012 10:09:18 AM
How I met him: It was REmake, amidst the chaos we know as the Mansion Incident. Chris Redfield was desperately trying to find his team members, all while investigating the situation around him. On the second floor balcony of the kitchen, there were two zombies. Chris was low on ammo, with only enough to take out one. He downed the first, and made for a suspicious statue near a broken handrail. That's when something strange happened... the other Zombie didn't follow Chris. In fact he would walk the opposite way. Chris took advantage of the situation to push the statue over, revealing a blue gem much needed in the success of his mission.

Suspicions grow: Chris had to cross through that balcony many times trying to find a way out. And every time, that same one zombie would walk the opposite direction of Chris... this was very odd to him, most zombies would hone in on the smell of flesh once they could sense it, but this zombie was different. And what were the odds of a broken handrail next to such an important item? And why were all the important items, like clues, keys, herbs, and files all shiny? Much more than the items around them?

Conclusion:The only explanation was that the zombie Chris saw was Bruce. Bruce was a very passionate scientist before the outbreak. He had a big heart, and didn't like what was going on in the mansion from the beginning. When the T-Virus leaked, everyone there was turned into a zombie, including Bruce. He knew he could never reunite with his family on the outside, if they were even alive. He hated the mansion residents for that, and secretly vowed revenge. But how, if he's a zombie?

When he finally saw the STARS members enter the mansion, he had knew that was his only chance for revenge, but he couldn't blow his cover, or else Hunters would come and gang rape him. So secretly, and in the shadows, Bruce put reflective material on everything he knew was important. The mansion was a mess, riddled with puzzles and traps to keep anyone from figuring out the truth. This would be the only way to ensure the success of STARS. So he played along with the other zombies, but never attacked humans. His plans were very successful, actually too successful. Chris got so far that the Hunters eventually found Bruce supporting his efforts. So they tied him up, gang raped the **** out of him, and left him outside for the dogs. What the Hunters didn't know is that the dogs jumped in through the windows and were killed in the hallway. Bruce stumbled away, out of reach of the eventual destruction of the Mansion.

So to this day he helps out humans in every way possible, putting shiny stuff on important items. Sometimes he'll put items in incredibly obvious places, or slip ammo in enemy's pockets for people to pick up when they kill them. Recently technology has allowed Bruce to replace reflective tape with holographic arrows that point towards important items. But his always there, always helping... Bruce, the friendly zombie.
---
B0B \/ILLA
[TCN]
#2TheDawnRiderPosted 10/13/2012 10:16:44 AM
This made me think back to the good ol' days of RE when exploration and being careful with your ammo / supplies was actually important...
#3Joey2coolPosted 10/13/2012 10:18:18 AM
wat
---
Playing: DOA5 / RE6 | Awaiting: ACIII / GGXX^C+
#4VolcanoBoulderPosted 10/13/2012 10:19:39 AM
_BobVilla_ posted...
So they tied him up, gang raped the **** out of him, and left him outside for the dogs.

http://www.toplessrobot.com/2011/11/fan_fiction_friday_jill_valentine_in_snake_in_the.php
#5_BobVilla_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:19:52 AM
This explains everything in Resident Evil. It's Bruce, doing what he can.
---
B0B \/ILLA
[TCN]
#6ssj_duelistPosted 10/13/2012 10:23:08 AM
Except that I killed both zombies on the balcony.
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#7N7Spectre707Posted 10/13/2012 10:24:26 AM
ssj_duelist posted...

You...(convulsion)...BASTARD!
---
---
Your opinion is a valid and respectable expression of your own personal thoughts. You are a winner. Way to go.
#8_BobVilla_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:26:28 AM
ssj_duelist posted...

No you didn't.

And Bruce is in every Resident Evil. You know that one zombie, that one the just doesn't attack you, just stands there or just walks around pretending not to see you? That's Bruce.. it would behoove you not to kill him.
---
B0B \/ILLA
[TCN]
#9ssj_duelistPosted 10/13/2012 10:32:34 AM
_BobVilla_ posted...
ssj_duelist posted...

No you didn't.

And Bruce is in every Resident Evil. You know that one zombie, that one the just doesn't attack you, just stands there or just walks around pretending not to see you? That's Bruce.. it would behoove you not to kill him.

I killed him anyway. And burnt his corps.
---
Currently anticipating October's: Resident Evil 6 (2nd), Pokemon Black 2/White 2 (12th) and 007 Legends (19th).
#10_BobVilla_(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2012 10:34:45 AM
That wasn't Bruce.
---
B0B \/ILLA
[TCN]