People who beat it Single Player, who did you play as and in what order?

#21WarmingBlastersPosted 10/13/2012 11:12:24 AM
Alternated the first couple chapters between Jake and Leon, then switched to completing Leon first. Then finished up Jake second, straight through the Chris and Ada campaigns afterwards. No claim as to best order, just went by whim.
#22gundam_g4Posted 10/13/2012 11:16:57 AM
I went for Helena, Piers, Sherry, and then Ada for the first playthough. And then the others for the second playthrough.
#23Itachi157Posted 10/13/2012 1:12:24 PM(edited)
Leon
Chris
Jake
Ada

Now that I beat it solo I'm just joining random people's games as the other characters to help them out/get some of the trophies that only Sherry/Piers/Helena can get.
---
I don't like Naruto.
#24FFXmaniacPosted 10/13/2012 4:50:38 PM
Leon
Jake
Chris
Ada

I just started as Helena, and I'll continue through with the partner characters for each.
#25Tron_JavoltaPosted 10/13/2012 4:56:57 PM
First play through:

Jake
Leon
Chris
Ada

Current professional run:

Sherry
Helena
Ada
Piers

Decided to leave Piers for last this time through, because his ending was the best :B
---
I am lighting, the rain transformed. Is butter a carb?
PSN: ADunhill | XBL: IrregularLuke
#26UBCS15Posted 10/13/2012 4:57:04 PM
Helena up until China, First part of Chris in Chinatown until Edonia up to where Fin blows up the AA guns, then played as Sherry for the first two chapters. Realizing that no matter what order I play it in the story still is not making much since to to a lack of in-game files, finished up as Helena, then Sherry/Jake, now going to finish the rest of the game as Chris. Mercs is more fun then the campaign overall and have been playing more of that lately(Jake, Helena and Leon are my good characters - Chris takes forever to do anything and Sherry while having almost the same armament as Jake has what seems to be the weakest melee attacks in the entire game...).
#27slapper1Posted 10/13/2012 5:05:41 PM
First playthrough:
Leon
Chris
Jake
Ada

Second playthrough:
Helena
Piers
Sherry
Ada

Third playthrough:
Mixed

I'm going for 100% completion in the records menu so I've got a lot of playthroughs to get through lol.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#28YawnTheSnakePosted 10/13/2012 5:31:09 PM
Chris - Played as Chris
Leon - Played as Leon
Jake- Played as Jake
Ada.
#29chosequinPosted 10/13/2012 5:34:17 PM
slapper1 posted...
First playthrough:
Leon
Chris
Jake
Ada