Who's the most handsome MALE in Resident Evil?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who's the most handsome MALE in Resident Evil?
3 years ago#31
Snoopydance posted...
lowell666 posted...
What, no Leon love?

I will never understand how people think Leon is attractive. But there is no accounting for taste. There's plenty of "heartthrobs" and so on that do absolutely nothing for me.

You should see him in Damnation,

Also, Leon from the list (over Chris) and David King in general.
---
Member of the V3Da master race.
PSN: kewldude475
3 years ago#32
Snoopydance posted...
lowell666 posted...
What, no Leon love?

I will never understand how people think Leon is attractive. But there is no accounting for taste. There's plenty of "heartthrobs" and so on that do absolutely nothing for me.

Well, for me, Leon is just a pretty dude. Not saying he's AMAZING, but he is a bit easier on the eyes than Chris, at least to me.
---
I'm a John Cena guy
3 years ago#33
hmm, poor Parker isn't even get a place on the poll.

yeah, he;s fat. he's greasy and unkempt. but he has a nice personality
3 years ago#34
Chris all the way.
3 years ago#35
Does nobody remember Billy? RE0 was one of my favourites. Also Parker from Revelations isn't so bad looking.
3 years ago#36
And if Barry is on here, then Parker must feel really sore
3 years ago#37
Actually, strike my last statement. Luis Sera, hands down.
3 years ago#38
Leon and Piers. But Leon all the way he's a very pretty character in 4 and DSC. And Damnation.

I assume there were no foxy ladies who voted here because Carlos got 0 votes.
(edited by KonaseRitsuko)
3 years ago#39
Ustanak is the best looking.
3 years ago#40
If I looked half as dapper as RE5 Wesker, screw Uroboros, I be ensuring compete global penetration.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Who's the most handsome MALE in Resident Evil?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived