Just bought infinite ammo for Magnum... a little help

#1mmichele2Posted 10/19/2012 7:45:21 PM
Can I use it right off the bat in Leon's campaign? I started his with Helena but no Magnum :( Is there a way to start the campaign with the magnum?
#2BillysanPosted 10/19/2012 7:47:14 PM
Pick Leon.

You have to collect the weapons has the partner character has well, so if you didn't they won't have any weapons.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#3tehheadPosted 10/19/2012 7:56:12 PM
Each character need to get their own weapon in their game
Its not the AI problem that they don't pick weapon, they can't pick item to begin with because they can't see them

This was a fixed problem from RE5, AI/player shares item drop in a session, it means, an item that you can have is also available for your AI/partner, but only 1 can have it
But as of RE6, if a killed enemy drop an item, it will appear as different things in each player, so we don't have to scrounge for resource
That is the AI in this game will never die, ran out of ammo, & pick something
#4mmichele2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 5:30:26 AM
Thanks. So if I go to Chapter 4, where you get the Lightning Hawk on the plane, play til the save point and then start oven as Helena will she have the magnum then?
#5kuterPosted 10/20/2012 5:38:12 AM
mmichele2 posted...
Thanks. So if I go to Chapter 4, where you get the Lightning Hawk on the plane, play til the save point and then start oven as Helena will she have the magnum then?

The AI Helena, yes, but she probably won't be using it much. AI get the weapon at the same time as you do during you're playthrough
#6mmichele2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2012 6:43:07 AM
Ok I just tested it and it works! I played the opening of chapter 4 on amateur with Helena, grabbed the magnum and then played to the first save point. I then started from chapter 1 on professional with Helena and the magnum was there! This is great because I wanted to see Leon's campaign from her perspective.
#7WaterGod469Posted 10/20/2012 6:43:51 AM
mmichele2 posted...
Ok I just tested it and it works! I played the opening of chapter 4 on amateur with Helena, grabbed the magnum and then played to the first save point. I then started from chapter 1 on professional with Helena and the magnum was there! This is great because I wanted to see Leon's campaign from her perspective.

I hope you have Agent Hunt turned off.
---
PSN: waterguy469