this game is getting pretty stale

#1Syn_VengeancePosted 11/2/2012 11:36:21 PM
Lack of campaign costumes, extra weapons, heck regular weapons in each campaign, mercs stages made me lose interest in this game already. I played RE5 for years (and still do from time to time) due to all the unlockables it had even before the DLC came out.

I'm thinking about selling this as several other games are holding my interest now... :(

I dont know what to do.....
---
Currently playing: COD: Black ops, Need for speed: Hot pursuit, Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Metal gear solid HD
#2Jarred623Posted 11/2/2012 11:43:52 PM
Heh, I just beat Leon's campaign for the first time, and I already think it's stale. Just not enough substance IMO.
Probably going to get lots of Capcom DLC so they can try to rob our money.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#3BillysanPosted 11/2/2012 11:45:03 PM
I don't know after RE5 first came out and getting all the trophies I didn't play it every day for 5 years. I did how ever go back to it here and there some time after.

It's kinda hard to say it you may go back to it or not seeing how you are probably just currently burned out from playing it so much.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#4BillysanPosted 11/2/2012 11:46:08 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Heh, I just beat Leon's campaign for the first time, and I already think it's stale. Just not enough substance IMO.

Maybe you know play the other 20 hours of the game before saying it lacks substance.
---
#5Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2012 11:48:29 PM
i got excited for the pre order maps but none of them are really that could, I'm trying to hold out to see if any good DLC comes out but interest is fading quickly. I play a round of mercs and get bored of it, playing the new need for speed to keep my mind at bay for the time being...

guess will see what happens
---
Currently playing: COD: Black ops, Need for speed: Hot pursuit, Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Metal gear solid HD
#6Kurama2Posted 11/3/2012 12:04:41 AM
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...

Maybe you know play the other 20 hours of the game before saying it lacks substance.

The campaign is absolutely awful.
---
Leaf
#7Icefang526Posted 11/3/2012 12:14:54 AM
I think I played too much, too fast. I clocked over 75 hours in about 2 week's time, and now I'm just really tired of it. I think it would have helped if the online co-op was better-implemented, but it's not.

And now, I find myself replaying old PS1 games. Is it just me, or do they just not make games like the good old days anymore...?
#8BillysanPosted 11/3/2012 12:17:05 AM
Kurama2 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...

The campaign is absolutely awful.

What is the campaign.

The movie The Campaign was fairly awful though.
---
#9Ninja_GaignunPosted 11/3/2012 12:19:17 AM
Icefang526 posted...
I think I played too much, too fast. I clocked over 75 hours in about 2 week's time, and now I'm just really tired of it. I think it would have helped if the online co-op was better-implemented, but it's not.

And now, I find myself replaying old PS1 games. Is it just me, or do they just not make games like the good old days anymore...?

Its not just you. The days of Final Fantasy IX and Dark Cloud 2 have come and gone, now is the time of shallow games waiting to drown in DLC.
---
Fun Fact: I can play games with normal, inverted, and South Paw controls.
#10BillysanPosted 11/3/2012 12:21:40 AM(edited)
Ninja_Gaignun posted...
Icefang526 posted...

Its not just you. The days of Final Fantasy IX and Dark Cloud 2 have come and gone, now is the time of shallow games waiting to drown in DLC.

Why in the hell are you comparing RPGs to a action game...!?

There are still long JRPGs out there buddy. Looks at Xenoblade.

The old school RE games are shorter than than the new school RE games. Even with the few extra outfits and weapons in them.
---