this game is getting pretty stale

#31poweriessPosted 11/3/2012 3:09:06 PM
I did everything you did and much much more back on 10/5.

Got the game 10/2 and beat it in 4 days on professional + everything unlocked (costume, skills)+ MERC high score top 200.
#32Syn_Vengeance(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 3:12:12 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
Just go back to COD tc. Like it says in your sig.

I only play black ops cause my buddy wanted somebody to play with. i dont touch that game unless he is on and the servers have been down for a week.

Nice try though
---
Currently playing: COD: Black ops, Need for speed: Hot pursuit, Resident evil 6, Devil may cry HD, Metal gear solid HD
#33Jarred623Posted 11/3/2012 3:50:56 PM
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Heh, I just beat Leon's campaign for the first time, and I already think it's stale. Just not enough substance IMO.
Probably going to get lots of Capcom DLC so they can try to rob our money.

Maybe you know play the other 20 hours of the game before saying it lacks substance.

LMAO. I can tell this game is unpolished just after Leon's campaign and playing some mercs and agent hunt and browsing this board. I will eventually play the other campaigns, but it's attitudes like yours that are going to make Capcom keep producing ****. You don't need to play Disgaea for 400 hours to learn it's a grindfest, and I don't need to play the whole campaign to know this is a subpar game simply milking the name.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#34BillysanPosted 11/3/2012 4:35:22 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Heh, I just beat Leon's campaign for the first time, and I already think it's stale. Just not enough substance IMO.

Maybe you know play the other 20 hours of the game before saying it lacks substance.

LMAO. I can tell this game is unpolished just after Leon's campaign and playing some mercs and agent hunt and browsing this board. I will eventually play the other campaigns, but it's attitudes like yours that are going to make Capcom keep producing ****. You don't need to play Disgaea for 400 hours to learn it's a grindfest, and I don't need to play the whole campaign to know this is a subpar game simply milking the name.

Your complaint was that the game lacked substance and that you expect DLC to make up for. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.
---
http://billysan291.deviantart.com/
PSN: Billysan291 360 Live: Billy Saltzman
#35Chaos_Dante_456Posted 11/3/2012 5:44:11 PM
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...

Your complaint was that the game lacked substance and that you expect DLC to make up for. You clearly have no clue what you are talking about.

Actually he does and I agree with him, I've beat all the campaigns and have the same opinion of it from the demo than when i finished it....no i take that back my opinion of the game actually went down the more I played.

It just seems like a big mass of s****, with a lack of focus. There isn't very much to it. Some worthwhile unlockables would help flesh the game out or make it more fun. I don't really find myself playing this game because it's fun but more so just because. It's not a game I will remember fondly to say the least.
#36Ryan-06Posted 11/3/2012 6:51:41 PM
Syn_Vengeance posted...
Ryan-06 posted...
Just go back to COD tc. Like it says in your sig.

I only play black ops cause my buddy wanted somebody to play with. i dont touch that game unless he is on and the servers have been down for a week.

Nice try though

right.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#37Jarred623Posted 11/3/2012 7:07:12 PM
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...

No. The game lacks substance, and DLC will NOT make up for it, it will simply be bought because people will be bored of the rest of the game, and hope to make it feel more complete. This must be your first Capcom game.
---
This account has been placed into Purgatory, a timed suspension from posting any further messages on GameFAQs. This status is only given out by the site admin.
#38Chaos_Dante_456Posted 11/3/2012 7:17:59 PM
Jarred623 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...
Billysan posted...
Jarred623 posted...

No. The game lacks substance, and DLC will NOT make up for it, it will simply be bought because people will be bored of the rest of the game, and hope to make it feel more complete. This must be your first Capcom game.

Oh wait I misudnerstood your points lol. i thought u were arguing that the game HAD substance....yeah no amount of DLC will make up for this planewreck lol. But they'll probably do it anyway it is the Capcom Code.
#39Icefang526Posted 11/3/2012 9:41:06 PM
zombie_basher13 posted...
Icefang526 posted...
I think I played too much, too fast. I clocked over 75 hours in about 2 week's time, and now I'm just really tired of it. I think it would have helped if the online co-op was better-implemented, but it's not.

And now, I find myself replaying old PS1 games. Is it just me, or do they just not make games like the good old days anymore...?

Also, I forgot to say that, DUDE, come on, why are you complaining anyway? While I agree with you that gaming isn't as good these days, I also think 75 hours is more than good enough for an RE game. Think about it. You put 75 hours in 2 weeks, OF COURSE, you're gonna get tired of it, put that amount of time in any game in that span of time and you will get sick of it unless it's really, really, REALLY good which is extremely rare in ANY game generation. That's the kind of time that goes into a big RPG, but 75 hours in Resident EVil when old RE's took like 4-5 hours to beat max? Yea quit your complainin please.

It was less a complaint and more an observation of today's games in general. I like RE6, but it just doesn't strike me as a game I would wish to revisit time and time again years from now, as is the case with a number of oldschool classics. With a lot of modern games, too often I find myself purchasing and playing through a game because I feel like I'm SUPPOSED to as a long-time follower of the series (FFXIII comes to mind), as opposed to playing on just because enjoyment of the game compels me to, and it's been a LONG time since a new title has had me completely addicted, to the point that I completely lose myself in the experience. It's hard to deny that gaming has lost a lot of the magic that was present in the past, though I guess this also means I'm starting to get old...:P
#40shotymePosted 11/3/2012 9:51:32 PM
Icefang526 posted...
I think I played too much, too fast. I clocked over 75 hours in about 2 week's time, and now I'm just really tired of it. I think it would have helped if the online co-op was better-implemented, but it's not.

And now, I find myself replaying old PS1 games. Is it just me, or do they just not make games like the good old days anymore...?

No its not you..classic Resi,Silent Hill,Megaman Legends,Persona 2,the good Final Fantasy's,Vagrant Story,Xenogears,Wild Arms..you know back when Capcom and Square actually gave a f*** about their fans..
---
Now Playing-DoA5,P4A,TTT2,Borderlands 2,Xenoblade Chronicles,NCAA FB 13,RE6,Dishonored,NBA 2k13
Waiting-AC3,Dead Space 3,WWE 13,Last of Us,Dragon's Crown