this game is getting pretty stale

#41YawnTheSnakePosted 11/4/2012 2:44:34 AM
Yeah it did get old after the second play through , haven't played it in about a week , I really loved it while it lasted (I have played for 120 hours or so) but I cant bring myself to play it for some reason now , I just wish they put in Costumes and Unlockable for Completion requirements (Certain time limit etc). Without a shadow of a doubt I would still be playing it if those things were there but... :/

Right now I have gone back to playing RE1 and RE3, Unfortunately I have the terrible Dualshock Directors cut RE with really bad music (Even with that its still awesome haha!) And I have played through it twice as Chris and twice as Jill and I'm still enjoying it , Trying to get the rocket launcher for each Char on Arrange difficulty and different endings.

But yeah it goes to show how much of a difference Costumes and Unlockables from time limit requirements/ Special completion requirements make a difference.
#42slapper1Posted 11/4/2012 9:38:37 AM
I have already fully beaten all four campaigns 3 times and am just starting my fourth playthrough + played dozens of Agent Hunt and Mercs matches. To me, this game is fun as hell and I won't be putting it down any time soon. Sorry to hear you guys are getting board with the game though.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!