Does it fell too much like Call of Duty to you

#11XxAxem_BlackxXPosted 11/3/2012 9:09:22 PM
Pick a COD game, any one'll do. Now take away the enemy soldiers' guns in that game and replace them with melee weapons like axes and shovels. Starting to sound familiar isn't it?
---
www.morbid-obsession.com
#12OhYouCowardPosted 11/3/2012 9:13:25 PM
XxAxem_BlackxX posted...
Pick a COD game, any one'll do. Now take away the enemy soldiers' guns in that game and replace them with melee weapons like axes and shovels. Starting to sound familiar isn't it?

Javas have guns too, brah.
#13NeemohPosted 11/3/2012 9:14:26 PM
OhYouCoward posted...
I'm not a fan of calling every game with guns a CoD clone, but it certainly does seem to be heavily influenced by the casual Michael Bay-esque genre CoD is credited with popularising.

RE has always been Michael Bay-esque. Just watch the opening of RE1.
#14Dark_SpiretPosted 11/3/2012 9:19:00 PM
only if explosions and gunfights=CoD.
---
Currently playing: FTL - X-COM: EU - Hotline Miami
#15ZDrifter9000Posted 11/3/2012 9:29:05 PM
The last time I checked Call Of Duty diddn't have B.O.W's, or a story.........what is this topic I don't even........you think just because it has guns it's COD?.

No, just No.
---
psn - ZDRIFTER9000_XII
#16AlbertWesker999Posted 11/3/2012 9:47:51 PM
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like Call of Duty?

Nope. Completely different feel to it.

Every Resident Evil has done something new and unique. Call of Gears: Modern Duty Field 9 is just the same game over and over again.
---
PSN: AlbertWeskerCEO
#17gregamastaPosted 11/3/2012 10:08:37 PM
sflowers539 posted...
Especially Chrisís campaign but even Leonís and the other feel too much like COD, with the massive gunfights, holding off waves of attackers objectives, truck chases, more large group operations, rescuing hostages, fallen soldiers, ectÖ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YUNjda1ZoW4&feature=g-u-u
---
-*S.T.A.R.S*- B.S.A.A. Captain Chris Redfield PSN: Devilsnevercry_3
3DS FC:2105-9962-3381 You can't run forever...
#18Orochi_LedePosted 11/3/2012 10:17:05 PM
Well it's settled, if any game has guns in it, it is now COD clone, how can we not have noticed this before.
#19RicewarriorZPosted 11/3/2012 10:43:19 PM(edited)
It feels satisfying to shoot a enemy in this game since they show that they're in pain, and give a good hit sound.

In COD, it feels like you're just shooting through paper.

Also, CoD is more fast paced and in a first person perspective. I fail to see why this is compared to CoD. Especially since CoD's main selling point is its multiplayer and this game's selling point is its campaign.
---
"Nma... Tsua... Choji...!"
- Inohara Masato (Looking back on his life)
#20tehdudPosted 11/3/2012 10:56:44 PM
no cos the gameplay really sucks in this game. the shooting, camera, targetting, its all horrendous.

if it wasnt for the story, i wouldnt even bother playing it. but im too far up **** creek with the series to back out now.
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png