If capcom kept making the games the same instead of changing it with 4...

#71Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/7/2012 3:04:29 PM
@Hawke0

I had a response to your latest post. But I lost it in translation through my smartphone.

Oh well, until the next debate.

P.S: Only sheep appreciate BH4 over any one of the classic games.

"O-Bbbaaahhh.... Ma!... O-Bbbaaahhh.... Ma!..."
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#72bronzefrogPosted 11/7/2012 3:40:51 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...

I didn't know you had such a high opinion about sheep
---
Soul Eater - One Piece - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#73Hawke0Posted 11/7/2012 4:23:29 PM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
@Hawke0

I had a response to your latest post. But I lost it in translation through my smartphone.

Yeah, I'm totally the sheep... I'm someone who thinks the Wii doesn't suck, you fanatically worship a game that sold 5.8 million copies. GTFO sheep.
Obama? The slightly less shiny of two turds.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#74Hawke0Posted 11/7/2012 4:56:42 PM
bump
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#75Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/7/2012 6:07:52 PM
Hawke0 posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
@Hawke0

Yeah, I'm totally the sheep... I'm someone who thinks the Wii doesn't suck, you fanatically worship a game that sold 5.8 million copies. GTFO sheep.
Obama? The slightly less shiny of two turds.

You know how I know you're pro-Obama?

Your favorite robot master from the Rockman series is Sheep Man.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#76thousandyoungPosted 11/7/2012 6:15:13 PM
So you clowns are still claiming that RE6 is innovative?
#77Chaos_Dante_456Posted 11/7/2012 6:47:25 PM
DarkD3stiny posted...
Btw how is re4 innovative? over the shoulder has been done in games before re4. re4 didn't do anything new, it just improved over the shoulder like re5 improved controls and inventory system and linking us to the world though co op and multiplayer. Just like re6 improved controls and improved variety of gameplay and improved content.

What? lol i don't think i've ever heard anyone praise re5's invetory system lol. RE6 improved gameplay variety? yeah okay, more like it put in all the token parts of an action game and made a mess. improved content? nope. maybe u just 4 whatever reason just enjoy 6 but don't let that blind you to make false claims
#78edward18Posted 11/7/2012 8:59:30 PM
5's inventory was a hell of a lot better than 4's.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#79Stover46Posted 11/7/2012 9:02:14 PM
5's inventory was a hell of a lot better than 4's.

lolno
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://superbooyah.com/images/stories/Galleries//bustyfacebook/Facebook%20Smokin.JPG
#80edward18Posted 11/7/2012 9:02:28 PM
Yes it was.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai