If capcom kept making the games the same instead of changing it with 4...

#81VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/7/2012 9:03:55 PM
edward18 posted...
Yes it was.

lolno
#82cleanchrisPosted 11/7/2012 9:42:14 PM
Diablo56789 posted...
RE4 and RE6 were great. RE5 however was terrible. so not all Neo Biohazard is > than Old Biohazard

this
---
The revelation of the official Zelda timeline is concrete evidence that 2012 is in fact the end of the world.
Sailor Moon 2013!!
#83Hawke0Posted 11/8/2012 5:08:48 AM
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
@Hawke0

I had a response to your latest post. But I lost it in translation through my smartphone.

Oh well, until the next debate.

P.S: Only sheep appreciate BH4 over any one of the classic games.

"O-Bbbaaahhh.... Ma!... O-Bbbaaahhh.... Ma!..."

Yeah, I'm totally the sheep... I'm someone who thinks the Wii doesn't suck, you fanatically worship a game that sold 5.8 million copies. GTFO sheep.
Obama? The slightly less shiny of two turds.

You know how I know you're pro-Obama?

Your favorite robot master from the Rockman series is Sheep Man.

What?
Keep trolling, sheep.
---
C2 FC: 0562-2516-9316 Idiot definition of the week, Generic: Any game that is in first person and/or involves guns. Use: "Dur, Bioshock is so generic"
#84Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/8/2012 7:56:40 AM
Hawke0 posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
Hawke0 posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...
@Hawke0

I had a response to your latest post. But I lost it in translation through my smartphone.

Oh well, until the next debate.

Yeah, I'm totally the sheep... I'm someone who thinks the Wii doesn't suck, you fanatically worship a game that sold 5.8 million copies. GTFO sheep.
Obama? The slightly less shiny of two turds.

You know how I know you're pro-Obama?

Your favorite robot master from the Rockman series is Sheep Man.

What?
Keep trolling, sheep.

My, aren't we overly sensitive.

Don't you know that this is a joke to me?

There's no reason to be upset just because BH1 (The original and/or the remake) was the better game over BH4.

I love reading how mad you are over this nonsensical topic, with most knowing you are completely wrong.

: )
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#85Stover46Posted 11/8/2012 8:22:21 AM
Why does anyone take this Jonathan clown serious?
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg
#86Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/8/2012 8:23:55 AM
bronzefrog posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...

I didn't know you had such a high opinion about sheep

I love sheep.

They make me laugh.

They keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different outcomes:

The epitome of insanity.

Kinda like Hawke0, who thinks he is a badass like his friends Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans from a certain Chris/Piers scenario, found in a certain Resident Evil game.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#87ravenscourgePosted 11/8/2012 8:59:06 AM
Stover46 posted...
Why does anyone take this Jonathan clown serious?

They do?
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#88Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/8/2012 10:44:06 AM
bronzefrog posted...
Jonathan_F_G posted...

I didn't know you had such a high opinion about sheep

I love sheep.

They make me laugh.

They keep doing the same thing over and over again, expecting different outcomes:

The epitome of insanity.

Kinda like Hawke0, who thinks he is a badass like his friends Chris Redfield and Piers Nivans from a certain Chris/Piers scenario, found in a certain Resident Evil game.
---
#89orpheus_telos84(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2012 9:22:15 PM
How does liking RE4 make you a sheep. If anything being a nostalgia pony is more sheepish behavior.
---
Double Cheese Deluxe, in a penguin tux.
:::...PSN and Steam: extintion84...:::
#90kanto_wandererPosted 11/8/2012 10:03:43 PM
Diablo56789 posted...
RE4 and RE6 were great. RE5 however was terrible. so not all Neo Biohazard is > than Old Biohazard

I actually think RE5 is extremely underrated and RE6 has gotten a bit too much praise (at least from fans). Just briefly comparing the two, RE5 had a more focused adventure, whereas RE6 is all over the map both literally and figuratively. I liked the enemy opponents more in RE5, including both narrative adversaries as well as the appearance/variety of random enemies. The locales seemed more original, although to a point every RE does some retreading of ideas, but I don't think Capcom's efforts at rekindling the memory of RE2 paid off in the slightest. And of course, fewer QTEs. Not much else needs to be said than that, though I do really miss RE6's melee combat in older games.