What was the last RE game that actually scared you

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you
3 years ago#31
some moments in RE4
---
PSN: spectre0415
currently playing: tekken tag tournament 2, borderlands 2, nba 2k13, resident evil 6, skyrim
3 years ago#32
REmake and some moments in RE 3.
---
More and more, I find myself wondering if it's all worth fighting for...for a future without fear...yeah, it's worth it. (Chris Redfield)
3 years ago#33
probably RE2, Mr. X

REmake, cause it's just scary...period. crimson heads, and Lisa Trevor...

RE3, kind of, but Nemmy was mostly annoying...reason why i still haven't finished the game...
---
Lord of gaming!!! (probably)
3 years ago#34
Resident Evil 5 had a few scary parts, namely the first village in Africa. Playing it the first time had my whole body tense up.

The effect is enhanced with a good sound system or set of headphones.
3 years ago#35
REmake in general with its atmosphere, Crimson Heads, and Lisa Trevor. RE3 when Nemesis chased you.

RE4 was not scary at all.
---
New York Yankees
3 years ago#36
STARS.....
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
3 years ago#37
The only scary ones for me is just RE 2. RE 3 Nemesis, and REmake. But then again the only thing that really scares me (in anything) is when things I don't expect jump at me suddenly.
---
"I like my weapons how I like my music, HEAVY and METAL! - Mordekaiser
3 years ago#38
Resident Evil 2.....those damn lickers
---
XCOM, Assassins Creed III
3 years ago#39
RE3 with Nemesis.. though I was still a child back then, but damn, I couldn't sleep because of that bastard
3 years ago#40
I'd have to say Revelations was the last game that scared me. But the real scares came from Resident Evil 2. I didn't have a walkthrough at the time, and as a result the scares were nonstop... but I actually enjoyed them all the same! Funny, ain't it?
---
Larcen Tyler
Some Eternal Champions just never die
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived