• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you
3 years ago#41
Ryan-06 posted...
warrenmats posted...
RE never really scared me.....except those spiders. Oh god they so hairy.

lol. same.

I always went to Silent Hill for my horror fix. prefer the psychological type over physical. Dead Space was a great hybrid of both when taking the story and plot twist in regarding Isaacs mind.

Oh hell yeah, Silent Hill more or less ruined other horror games for me.
"This is America - none of us are supposed to be here." ~ Peter Hornberger, 30Rock
3 years ago#42
I would say the REmake when speaking chronically but seeing as it is a remake I'll say RE3.
Nemesis was a scary dude at 3am when you're 14.
3 years ago#43
RE4 - Regenerators.

Otherwise, overall, REmake. Atmosphere was pretty creepy.

RE0 just sorta...failed to really scare me.
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman
3 years ago#44
Never actually got scared to the point to where I couldn't sleep at night (hell even horror movies I watched when I was like, 10 never did that to me), but resident evil 2 did give me a good bit of "jump" scares, lol.

I remember yelling out "oh ****" (to the point to where my parents heard me nice and clear =/ ) when you get to that room with the one-sided window where the licker busts through after picking up the puzzle piece thingy Man it was awesome playing resident evil 2 when I was 15, lol.

GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
3 years ago#45
Only REmake. Dat atmosphere, dat setting, dose crimson heads, dat Lisa
"I will teach you the way true kings fight"
3 years ago#46
Regenadors in RE4 is the only scary point in the series. A strong, malicious looking enemy. Unhuman while looking disturbingly human. Creepy sound effects, fantastic BGM and setting. And even a tense way of killing them.
PSN: LordSpectreX
BlazBlue: Arakune, P4A: Teddie.
3 years ago#47
resident evil 3. something about nemesis just hunting you down was terrifying to me as a young child. pretty sure i was only like 9 when that game came out
PSN: Savagechild89
3 years ago#48
The only time an RE actually SCARED me (like "holy sh*t, turn off the console!") was the very first one in the PSX.
This was also when I was 10 and honestly, horror games weren't quite like that (Clock Tower was more of the suspense thing and adrenaline rush when you escaped or stuff like that).

What part? I think we all know that one by heart. Those ****ing dogs jumping through the window in the L-corridor near the beginning.

From there on? Proper scare? Nah.
Contributor Name: Gray Fox
3 years ago#49
The closest moment to 'scared' was in Resident Evil Zero when I opened a door and ended up directly in front of a leech - without any molotov's.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#50
RE remake on Gamecube was the last that really scared me.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. What was the last RE game that actually scared you

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived