What was the last RE game that actually scared you

#51nazacuckooPosted 11/7/2012 12:22:39 PM
REvelations.
---
If there is one thing I have learned from years of watching cartoons as a kid, its that you don't F*** with Shamans >:D
#52Morpheus102686Posted 11/7/2012 12:37:17 PM
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
Regenadors in RE4 is the only scary point in the series. A strong, malicious looking enemy. Unhuman while looking disturbingly human. Creepy sound effects, fantastic BGM and setting. And even a tense way of killing them.

4 was not scary at all. It tried but failed miserably.
---
New York Yankees
#53EduardoESRPosted 11/7/2012 1:38:57 PM
Morpheus102686 posted...
Lord_Spectre_X posted...
Regenadors in RE4 is the only scary point in the series. A strong, malicious looking enemy. Unhuman while looking disturbingly human. Creepy sound effects, fantastic BGM and setting. And even a tense way of killing them.

This. I actually would consider RE4 to be the less scary between 4~6 as It pretty much just lacked a darker atmosphere that could potentially scare people... But no RE's are scary though, I always found Silent Hill to be more scary and disturbing, even so, I found It scary only back when I was 10.
#54SSJ_JinPosted 11/7/2012 1:45:55 PM
RE6. There was something in the first mission of Chris' campaign that made me jump, but I forgot what. Maybe it was in his second chapter.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#55Grayjack72Posted 11/7/2012 2:02:30 PM
Resident Evil 2. I was like 8 when I tried playing it though.
---
Etherealist posted...
"Want me to draw my sword and use some burst artes?"
#56Lord_Spectre_XPosted 11/7/2012 10:05:21 PM
Morpheus102686 posted...
Lord_Spectre_X posted...

Cause I totally said RE4 is scary.
---
PSN: LordSpectreX
BlazBlue: Arakune, P4A: Teddie.