Is this game dead already?

#21StrongBlackVinePosted 11/7/2012 5:52:03 PM
Gsanders1977 posted...
I had plenty of invaders while playing today. And had a few join me co op. Still see many rooms open.

Mercs ain't to bad, I can think of at least 8 play through for me anyway storyline wise. That's just me tho.

The people that wanted this game to fail are grasping at straws now. The game sold much better than they hoped for so now the only thing left is wanting us to stop playing...
#22BakyuraPosted 11/7/2012 6:02:29 PM
Kujaa posted...
It is totally gone from the main multi platform top tens. That should speak volumes about how dead this game is.

You mean the one on GameFAQs' home page? It's at 15, and with two of the top ten being AC3, it's pretty much at 14. Still in the actual top tens for both PS3 and 360, it'll be dead eventually yeah, every game dies out, but just because it's not on the top ten list on the home page means nothing...
#23gamestop27Posted 11/7/2012 6:19:46 PM
Nope, still finding people to play with and I'm enjoying the hell out of replaying Leon and Ada's campaigns.
---
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.
#24Bleach313Posted 11/7/2012 7:04:40 PM
I got the game about a week ago and once I beat the game I felt like getting a platinum for the game because I liked it. The whole time I played the campaigns I was offline but since I was just playing the game over for the platinum trophy I decided to play the campaigns online. Their was literally NO ONE online. I literally went through Leon's campaign ch 1 and 2 before it said someone joined me.

I also tried joining someone else's game but you CAN'T filter results or you will get none. Not sure about mercs or agent hunt since I never was interested in them but the campaign I can say for sure is dead to me.Though I must say when someone joins it sure as heck is fun :)
#25StrongBlackVinePosted 11/7/2012 7:08:10 PM
Bleach313 posted...
I got the game about a week ago and once I beat the game I felt like getting a platinum for the game because I liked it. The whole time I played the campaigns I was offline but since I was just playing the game over for the platinum trophy I decided to play the campaigns online. Their was literally NO ONE online. I literally went through Leon's campaign ch 1 and 2 before it said someone joined me.

I also tried joining someone else's game but you CAN'T filter results or you will get none. Not sure about mercs or agent hunt since I never was interested in them but the campaign I can say for sure is dead to me.Though I must say when someone joins it sure as heck is fun :)

I think it is problem with servers.
#26KingVi3Posted 11/7/2012 7:19:26 PM
IT the SERVERS !!!!!
Geez
---
PLS
OnE_SwAG-i3
#27GameBeatenPosted 11/7/2012 7:24:00 PM
I only got Resident Evil 6 two weeks ago and I've beaten all the campaigns once. Currently I have also completed Leon's campaign with Helena as well and I'm in the middle of Jake's a second time as Sherry. I haven't touched the Mercinaries yet.

I can see myself playing through the campaigns until I find all the serpent emblems. After that, I don't know.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#28smajda85Posted 11/7/2012 7:47:29 PM
No - I haven't played it yet!
#29Stover46Posted 11/7/2012 7:49:45 PM
No, I get people joining games all the time, and I always find people online when I click quick match
---
3DS FC: 4167-5373-4749 PSN: OLKv2
http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/uploads/1/Night_of_Champions_full.jpg
#30DetBeauregardPosted 11/7/2012 10:22:52 PM
If you can turn your console on, the game isn't dead. If you're relying on online modes as the only way to get satisfaction from this game, congratulations on wasting $60 (or other currency equivalents).