The game does grow on you

#1sflowers539Posted 11/8/2012 8:53:39 PM
I will admit, the first few times playing I was having lots of negativity for the game, maybe influenced by the reviews, but I am now almost done with the second campaign and I am enjoying things so much more, still nothing like 4 or 5 but a very good game. Also when I play it for several days straight without taking breaks for a few days if I am unable to play I tend to like it much more too.
#2Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/8/2012 10:43:56 PM
Really? I thought it was the opposite, had fun the first time but am having a hard time replaying it now that the novelty wore off and my expectations were a bit deceived
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#3Necro_Fear89Posted 11/8/2012 10:49:44 PM
Take it from me, don't beat the game too fast. Savor it and enjoy it, I beat all 4 campaigns in 3 days and now I'm regretting going through it so fast. Now I'm just working on getting all my skills maxed out and maybe trying to find all the emblems, and getting infinite ammo for all the guns would be nice. I do think the game got some really undeserved hate though, it was fram from perfect but also far from horrible.
---
I walk alone through empty fields, my hands are cold, my face is clay. I look for solace in the stars where emotions freely sway.
Member of TBWNN.
#4Aaron_GPosted 11/8/2012 11:11:56 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Take it from me, don't beat the game too fast. Savor it and enjoy it, I beat all 4 campaigns in 3 days and now I'm regretting going through it so fast. Now I'm just working on getting all my skills maxed out and maybe trying to find all the emblems, and getting infinite ammo for all the guns would be nice. I do think the game got some really undeserved hate though, it was fram from perfect but also far from horrible.

I only continue the campaign whenever my brother (Who doesn't even like the game) plays online with me, so I'm taking my sweet ass time with this. One month after release, I've only beaten 3 chapters of Leon's campaign. I think I'm savoring it a little too much, but for real the game is growing on me a bit especially after playing mercenaries, it's so much fun. I really do want to continue the story though. :(
---
PSN: Aaron_G__
#5largerockPosted 11/8/2012 11:17:57 PM
I don't feel that way. It's not as good as RE4 or RE5 (MAH OPINION) because there is no silly weapons thus making repeat playthroughs really pointless.
Even Mercs is getting a bit stale due to lack of characters and lack of multiple stages.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#6Syn_VengeancePosted 11/8/2012 11:52:10 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
Really? I thought it was the opposite, had fun the first time but am having a hard time replaying it now that the novelty wore off and my expectations were a bit deceived

This^ i finally just traded it in the other day, Got bored after a playthrough and mercs lacked content
---
Currently playing: COD: Black ops, Need for speed most wanted 2012, resident evil 6, dead space, turtles in time reshelled
#7SolidMGSnakePosted 11/8/2012 11:55:09 PM
Yeah this game just got boring afterwards..
#8StrongBlackVinePosted 11/9/2012 12:48:14 AM
I have had the game about 3 weeks and have only completed the 3 chapters(2 Chris, 1 Jake) so far. I do think taking you time makes the experience more enjoyable.

Between playing as both partners, multiple difficulty levels, co-op and Mercs(which will definitely be expanded) this game will have a LONG life in my rotation. Really hoping Capcom releases a long DLC campaign as well...
#9good_tobiPosted 11/9/2012 1:02:30 PM
its fun. I had stopped playing it for weeks now but this weekend, I'm going to play it again
---
It's too late to apologize.
#10desi_shinobiPosted 11/9/2012 1:12:57 PM
I've been addicted to this game lately.

I've had a week off work and 6 hours a day, I find myself playing RE6.

I'm one achievement away from 1000G and I'm still going to playing through Story to get S ranks and play through Mercs.

Hopefully upcoming DLC will bring us more replay value!!
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi