New Game + Glitch?!

#1SSJBenPosted 11/9/2012 12:01:35 PM
Okay, before I start.. I have searched the boards and haven't really gotten a concrete answer to an issue I have with New Game+.

Just a few minutes ago, I got around to beating both Amateur mode with all the secondary (Helena, Piers and Sherry) characters just to collect all the serpet emblems.

Okay, with all the serpent emblems collected, I decided to use chapter select to get the "Hard Choice" trophy with Jake on chapter 4 of his campaign.
Then after that, I went into Leon's chapter 5 campaign as Leon to get some knife kills (to ramp it up to 10). Did the same as Chris on Chapter 2.

Now after that, I wanted to pop into Pro Mode. But now I'm stuck because the New Game+ option isn't there.
If I use chapter select and go into chapter 1 of anyone's campaign, I do not get to keep my weapons.
Keep in mind, I've already collected all the weapons for every character.

I saw wthat those who did use chapter select could still keep their weapons, but the game doesn't even ask me if I want to keep my weapons or not with chapter select.

Any solution to this or did anyone face this problem?

Thanks in advance.
---
@_@
#2ChrisChaos88Posted 11/9/2012 12:03:55 PM
Chapter select lets you keep your weapons.
---
PSN: LovedShadows666
Roll for it!
#3garekmanPosted 11/9/2012 12:05:14 PM
You'll have to beat Chapter 5 to get the new game + option again.
#4SSJBen(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2012 12:25:55 PM
ChrisChaos88 posted...
Chapter select lets you keep your weapons.

It doesn't, selecting chapter select just gives me the default weapons regardless of whatever chapter I am in or whoever I'm playing as.

garekman posted...
You'll have to beat Chapter 5 to get the new game + option again.

Really? This is the only way? Such a freaking pain. Why can't Capcom just seperate New Game+ and New Game on its own.
---
@_@