New Game + Glitch?!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. New Game + Glitch?!

User Info: SSJBen

SSJBen
4 years ago#1
Okay, before I start.. I have searched the boards and haven't really gotten a concrete answer to an issue I have with New Game+.

Just a few minutes ago, I got around to beating both Amateur mode with all the secondary (Helena, Piers and Sherry) characters just to collect all the serpet emblems.

Okay, with all the serpent emblems collected, I decided to use chapter select to get the "Hard Choice" trophy with Jake on chapter 4 of his campaign.
Then after that, I went into Leon's chapter 5 campaign as Leon to get some knife kills (to ramp it up to 10). Did the same as Chris on Chapter 2.

Now after that, I wanted to pop into Pro Mode. But now I'm stuck because the New Game+ option isn't there.
If I use chapter select and go into chapter 1 of anyone's campaign, I do not get to keep my weapons.
Keep in mind, I've already collected all the weapons for every character.

I saw wthat those who did use chapter select could still keep their weapons, but the game doesn't even ask me if I want to keep my weapons or not with chapter select.

Any solution to this or did anyone face this problem?

Thanks in advance.
@_@

User Info: ChrisChaos88

ChrisChaos88
4 years ago#2
Chapter select lets you keep your weapons.
PSN: LovedShadows666
Roll for it!

User Info: garekman

garekman
4 years ago#3
You'll have to beat Chapter 5 to get the new game + option again.

User Info: SSJBen

SSJBen
4 years ago#4
ChrisChaos88 posted...
Chapter select lets you keep your weapons.

It doesn't, selecting chapter select just gives me the default weapons regardless of whatever chapter I am in or whoever I'm playing as.

garekman posted...
You'll have to beat Chapter 5 to get the new game + option again.

Really? This is the only way? Such a freaking pain. Why can't Capcom just seperate New Game+ and New Game on its own.
@_@
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. New Game + Glitch?!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived