#1RV1709Posted 11/10/2012 8:20:56 PM
Way better than ac3 or anything that came out this yr
#2-BrokenSpiral-Posted 11/10/2012 8:25:21 PM
xenoblade
---
Tales only wishes it could match Ys. - lennethsoki <=== QFT
Rinoa Heartilly = My most hated RPG character
#3Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/10/2012 8:25:58 PM
TC, that is completely laughable. And I didn't even play AC3 or any other AC for that matter. RE6 is the worst RE in the main series.

: /
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#4ravenscourgePosted 11/10/2012 8:30:09 PM(edited)
I have played this more than any other game from this year, so I'm inclined to agree, honestly.

If I had more than this weak netbook though, I'd give it to La Mulana Remake.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#5ZephranthesPosted 11/10/2012 8:34:30 PM
ravenscourge posted...

I'm so stuck on that game : |
#6Big_Boss1432Posted 11/10/2012 8:39:20 PM
Id like to think that, but then Halo 4 came out. And it was good.
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#7ravenscourgePosted 11/10/2012 8:42:55 PM
ravenscourge posted...

I'm so stuck on that game : |

La Mulana is a harsh Mother, errr, mistress.

My netbook won't run it so I just watch DeceasedCrab play it. They made it a little easier than the first one, but goddess, not by much.

La Mulana ran over your dog. La Mulana knocked over your Lincoln Logs.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#8tairaa1991Posted 11/10/2012 9:17:12 PM
ac3 was so god awful...i egret buying it...re6 is WAY better
---
Gamertag-Tairaa91
Psn-Tairaa1991
#9Necro_Fear89Posted 11/10/2012 9:27:32 PM
To be honest with you I think Halo 4 will get that title, and I don't even like Halo, or FPS in general lol. Its tied more to how much of a hype the game had though, and from the general geth concensus the feedback for the game has been extremely positive. Plus its Halo, Microsoft's baby, so you know its gonna get lots of attention. Wish this game could get it though, I did enjoy it more than anything I've played this year, this game got too much needless hate.
---
I walk alone through empty fields, my hands are cold, my face is clay. I look for solace in the stars where emotions freely sway.
Member of TBWNN.
#10PrismsbladePosted 11/10/2012 10:08:30 PM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
To be honest with you I think Halo 4 will get that title, and I don't even like Halo, or FPS in general lol. Its tied more to how much of a hype the game had though, and from the general geth concensus the feedback for the game has been extremely positive. Plus its Halo, Microsoft's baby, so you know its gonna get lots of attention. Wish this game could get it though, I did enjoy it more than anything I've played this year, this game got too much needless hate.

Poor soul, you must have played some truly awful games this year :/
---
Its commonly known on Gamefaqs that if anything is more evident than proven facts, its personal opinions.