this is game of the year

#11IIIRX7IIIPosted 11/10/2012 11:10:55 PM
Halo is going to win game of the year simply because of the "Halo" name tag. That thing is the king of mainstream FPS games.

RE6 is nowhere near close to being "game of the year" material. The game has way too many flaws. I mean I really like the game and all but it's still not good enough for that title.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr
#12LiNkTrIfOrCePosted 11/10/2012 11:13:09 PM
In my opinion the game of the year will be Hitman absolution that game is going to blow BIG TIME!
#13AnimesetsunaPosted 11/10/2012 11:15:51 PM
Nope. This game can't become "GOTY".
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>_<)
#14Big_Boss1432Posted 11/10/2012 11:23:59 PM
Halo is the only fps that deserves its hype and praise due to it being so damn fun
---
If this game wasn't gonna be sick; then I wouldn't be posting on this board, guy. Long story short.... THIS. GAME. IS. GONNA. BE. sick.
#15solidoutlawPosted 11/10/2012 11:28:36 PM
From reviews alone, this game isn't getting GOTY. Nor does it in any shape or form, deserve such a reward.
---
PSN: rayplay I have not played P4 yet so pls don't spoil!!
"Wow, there's more hate in here than a K K K meeting!"
#16Necro_Fear89Posted 11/10/2012 11:29:37 PM
Prismsblade posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
To be honest with you I think Halo 4 will get that title, and I don't even like Halo, or FPS in general lol. Its tied more to how much of a hype the game had though, and from the general geth concensus the feedback for the game has been extremely positive. Plus its Halo, Microsoft's baby, so you know its gonna get lots of attention. Wish this game could get it though, I did enjoy it more than anything I've played this year, this game got too much needless hate.

Poor soul, you must have played some truly awful games this year :/

I said I've enjoyed it more than anything else I've played this year, that's including Dishonored, AC3 and a bunch of other releases this year. I never said it was the better title to be released or the most innovative, in terms of my personal enjoyment I consider this game great simply because of how fun it is online. Story and gameplay issues keep it from realistically earning said GoTY awards though, as well as the backlash and harsh criticism the game received on release day.
---
I walk alone through empty fields, my hands are cold, my face is clay. I look for solace in the stars where emotions freely sway.
Member of TBWNN.
#17largerockPosted 11/11/2012 12:03:03 AM
No, this game is not worthy of GOTY. The flaws are too many and too big. Dishonored, Sleeping Dogs and Darksiders 2 are my personal Goty's.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#18banana360Posted 11/11/2012 1:31:19 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
To be honest with you I think Halo 4 will get that title, and I don't even like Halo, or FPS in general lol. Its tied more to how much of a hype the game had though, and from the general geth concensus the feedback for the game has been extremely positive. Plus its Halo, Microsoft's baby, so you know its gonna get lots of attention. Wish this game could get it though, I did enjoy it more than anything I've played this year, this game got too much needless hate.

This. I hear next to nothing but good things about Halo 4.
And you know how the main audience is FPS crazy, can almost guarantee it.
---
This reminds me of English classes where we'd put bulls*** meanings to things the that the authors didn't intend. - curryandrice
#19Syn_VengeancePosted 11/11/2012 1:45:36 AM
This is far from game of the year
---
Currently playing: COD: Black ops, Need for speed most wanted 2012, resident evil 6, dead space, turtles in time reshelled
#20LovethepythonPosted 11/11/2012 1:53:42 AM
TC has a very funny sense of humour. XD
---
The death cannot hear.