so did ada actually.... *spoilers*

#1zombiabsolPosted 11/11/2012 8:33:35 AM
Save the world, and not just chris.
I mean, the chrysalid she destroyed at the end was caarlas greatest creation, obviously greater than haos. So did chris really save the world by killing haos, or did ada actually save the world from the REAL threat. I know haos was dangerous and gonna destroy the world and everything, but if what ada killed was carlas greatest creation, it was obviously going to be more dangerous than haos.
But we will never know since ada killed the chrysalid.
And in chris campaign when they show the haos simulation thingy, it looks like its only infecting the waters, not the land.
But yeah like I said, well never know for sure, but ada may have saved the world from the bigger threat.
I'm just gonna wait to see how neo-umbrella plays out in general, since they obviously must have labs all over the world. And the umbrella symbol at the end of leons campaign kinda just let's us know.
And going a little off topic, capcom can bring back simmons if they want, I mean the last time we saw him was stabbed through that piller, but I have a hard time believing that that could kill simmons after everything he's been through. Carla as well, since all ada did was blow up the mutated face, we don't know what the c-virus could have done after that scene.
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#2StupidMofozPosted 11/11/2012 8:45:13 AM
Yes she did, and pretty much everyone else in the story. However at the same time her existence caused these incidents throughout the game.

So in a way, she made up for it. It wasn't her fault directly, but she caused Simmons obsession, and Carla's hate.
#3zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:54:06 AM
Yeah, it is her fault.
BUT if it wasn't for ada, the plot of this game would be entirely different.
And sherry wouldn't be brought back, at least for the same purpose
---
#4DanteDevilsPosted 11/11/2012 8:55:20 AM
All the protagonists did something important, imagine if insect Simmons ran free or Jake's blood wasnt there and Ustanak survived. No one person get's all the credit and Peirs stopped Haos, not Chris.
---
"The real reason Jonah hates me... is because I'm black! .........Kidding. Sorry" - The Amazing Spider-Man
#5longstorm555Posted 11/11/2012 9:04:28 AM
leon stopped simmons
chris and piers stopped haos
jake and sherry had a more personal monster, but they both stopped ustanak
ada stopped mutated carla and her greatest creation

they all saved the world. they all stopped monsters that could destroy the world.

the only thing ada did differently was save sherry from her death, which made up for the fact she left the little girl to die in re2 on top of stealing her locket.
#6zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:19:14 AM
Im not saying that nobody else did anything important, just that ada supposedly stopped what MIGHT have been the biggest threat.
also, can you kill fly Simmons without using the rocket launcher? If you can't then TECHNICALY ada was the reason for Simmons finally dying, since she left the rocket launcher. And by leaving the evidence about Simmons, ada also helped Leon and Helena clear their names.
---
#7longstorm555Posted 11/11/2012 9:21:01 AM
zombiabsol posted...
Im not saying that nobody else did anything important, just that ada supposedly stopped what MIGHT have been the biggest threat.
also, can you kill fly Simmons without using the rocket launcher? If you can't then TECHNICALY ada was the reason for Simmons finally dying, since she left the rocket launcher. And by leaving the evidence about Simmons, ada also helped Leon and Helena clear their names.

haos was actually the biggest threat.

he would have infected the entire world in a matter of minutes.

carla's greatest creation was, most likely, a simmons 'clone' who would answer to her and only her. if you read the files and watch the tape before entering in that room, you can get a few hints. carla's computer even had a picture of her and simmons, implying she really was working on a project about him;
#8DanteDevilsPosted 11/11/2012 9:21:44 AM
Well Leon saved Ada from simmons so I think they are even.
---
"The real reason Jonah hates me... is because I'm black! .........Kidding. Sorry" - The Amazing Spider-Man
#9ZephranthesPosted 11/11/2012 9:22:09 AM
Haos was going to destroy the world. That's pretty final. And it would've gotten away with it too if it hadn't been for that pesky Pierschu.

As for Carla's "greatest creation", the bloody thing died after being shot with an Ammobox 50. An Ammobox 50.

I'm not impressed.
#10zombiabsol(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:26:23 AM
longstorm555 posted...
zombiabsol posted...

haos was actually the biggest threat.

he would have infected the entire world in a matter of minutes.

carla's greatest creation was, most likely, a simmons 'clone' who would answer to her and only her. if you read the files and watch the tape before entering in that room, you can get a few hints. carla's computer even had a picture of her and simmons, implying she really was working on a project about him;

We dont Know FOR SURE, what was the greatest creation. We can say that. haos is the most dangerous thing in game, but we don't know what would of happened if ada didnt kill the chrysalid. The tape does imply Carla might have created another Simmons. But well never know :/
---