so did ada actually.... *spoilers*

#21Mr_Big_BossPosted 11/11/2012 6:58:01 PM
Simmons better stay the f dead, I'm so sick of fighting him.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#22ZephranthesPosted 11/11/2012 7:12:00 PM
Carla actually saved the world because she invented the enhanced C-Virus which was the only way Piers could summon enough power to destroy Haos once and for all.
#23JunDagekiPosted 11/11/2012 9:42:12 PM
DanteDevils posted...
Well if we go back and forth, Leon and Ada have saved each other enough times not to keep count.

The only time Leon actually saved Ada was in RE2 from Annette, however all the other times she gets hurt or captured is because she is saving him first. It's her flaw that she even admits herself, she lets her emotions for him get in the way of her mission and it ends up almost costing her greatly.

So in the end the conclusion is that they both keep repeatedly saving each others.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#24SSJ_JinPosted 11/11/2012 9:48:28 PM
Actually I don't know if anything RE can destroy the world anymore. Whether it be Haos or Uroboros, Revelations showed that there's a satellite laser that will remove any threat. I'm sure Capcom will ignore it, but it's there. It's just a question of how much damage would be done before it's used.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#25ZephranthesPosted 11/11/2012 9:53:20 PM
SSJ_Jin posted...
Actually I don't know if anything RE can destroy the world anymore. Whether it be Haos or Uroboros, Revelations showed that there's a satellite laser that will remove any threat. I'm sure Capcom will ignore it, but it's there. It's just a question of how much damage would be done before it's used.

This is perfect. Now we have the plot all set up to go into space.

It will be glorious.
#26BallroompiratePosted 11/12/2012 12:29:57 AM
Zephranthes posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...

This is perfect. Now we have the plot all set up to go into space.

It will be glorious.

Nooooooo not another Dino Crisis 3
---
You're supposed to be acting like Conan. You just take her and she will willingly submit to you. It's the Law of Conan.--StarVengerPoPo--