How is this game compared to RE5?

#1-Damien-Posted 11/11/2012 8:16:53 PM
I love RE5, how's this compare to that? better, about the same or worse
#2BasementDudePosted 11/11/2012 8:18:23 PM
their's a demo you can try
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 184,714,089.3
#3VolcanoBoulderPosted 11/11/2012 8:18:53 PM
Different. But better, IMO.
#4ravenscourgePosted 11/11/2012 8:20:04 PM(edited)
I like it better. It's more fast paced and the controls are super fluid. There is so much you can do control wise. 5 had slightly better graphics in a few places. 6 has more variety, IMO a better story and atmosphere, and idk, I just enjoy it more.

I loved RE5 though, just the whole "Daytime in Africa" setting was a little off to me.

5 had superior weapons variety, weapon upgrading, and inventory though, imo.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#5sflowers539Posted 11/11/2012 8:20:33 PM
Very different, about the same in overall quality, maybe a little worse as I liked the way to upgrade weapons, the Merc, and some of the game environments better in the 5th game.
#6-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:22:39 PM
ravenscourge posted...
I like it better. It's more fast paced and the controls are super fluid. There is so much you can do control wise. 5 had slightly better graphics in a few places. 6 has more variety, IMO a better story and atmosphere, and idk, I just enjoy it more.

I loved RE5 though, just the whole "Daytime in Africa" setting was a little off to me.

what's the setting in this one? is gothic? or modern city? night time or day light?
#7BasementDudePosted 11/11/2012 8:23:55 PM
mostly modern and both day and night
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 184,714,089.3
#8ZephranthesPosted 11/11/2012 8:25:53 PM
-Damien- posted...
ravenscourge posted...

what's the setting in this one? is gothic? or modern city? night time or day light?

All of the above. And some really weird ones too.
#9-Damien-(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 8:28:14 PM
Zephranthes posted...
-Damien- posted...
ravenscourge posted...

All of the above. And some really weird ones too.

ok cool thanks
#10IIIRX7IIIPosted 11/11/2012 8:37:02 PM
Much better, the only thing that RE5 has that's better is the inventory system and perhaps the weapon upgrading system.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr