Wesker's Return (SPOILERS)

#1WeskerForeverPosted 11/11/2012 9:41:02 PM
This is a topic for fans of Wesker to discuss his eventual return to the series. Please do not reply with boring statements such as he won't come back, the interview(s) by RE5 creators that he's gone for good (believe that one and I have a bridge to sell you) and general nonsense.

Anyway, please bear with me as I am typing on a phone with an extremely small keyboard.

How do you want Wesker's comeback to be handled?

Should they explain that the Wesker in RE5 was just a clone? Should they say that his unique DNA and bloodtype fused with Uroboros and he was able to survive and regenerate after the lava and rockets?

How do you think he will be brought back? Any good theories?

Do you think it's too soon to bring Wesker back? Personally, I don't. Without Wesker, it feels as though the heart and soul is gone from the Resident Evil/Biohazard series. It's awesome and creepy knowing he's lurking behind the scenes and not knowing when he's going to appear.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#2tehdudPosted 11/11/2012 9:41:57 PM
He wont come back
---
CAPCOM = Conning All Players Cash Over Morals
http://i.imgur.com/ypVtf.png
#3edward18Posted 11/11/2012 9:45:34 PM
RE2 and 3 did just fine without that crap.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/11/2012 9:46:29 PM
The writing is already bad as it is, returning the previous megavillain would bring the series' storyline even closer to being a cartoon
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#5MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/11/2012 9:47:49 PM
Wesker was a lame character, and a really lame boss in 5, he's even easier to kill than the EXECUTIONER.
#6WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:48:25 PM
tehdud posted...
He wont come back

He'll be back as sure as the sun will rise in the morning.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#7boofiePosted 11/11/2012 9:48:40 PM
If Wesker comes back I'm going to nickname him "Team Rocket".
#8ZephranthesPosted 11/11/2012 9:48:52 PM
I think he should be revealed to have survived as a small blob of uroboros (which wears shades and talks) and is planning on not only reviving Umbrella as The Real Neo-Umbrella, but intends on possessing Jake's body by having himself injected into an apple which will be discretely sent to Jake as payment for his mercenary work. The plan being for Jake to eat Wesker, allowing Wesker to infect his body almost like a Plaga.

Anyway the plan succeeds and stuff happens (Sherry gets naked again) and ultimately Jake ends up having to fight Wesker for control of his own body. Lots of punching himself and stuff, pretty exciting. QTEs up in this shiizzle.
#9SSJGrimReaperPosted 11/11/2012 9:49:43 PM
Wesker comes back and takes Jake for some ol' fashion father-son baseball in the backyard, not this taking over the world nonsense
---
Big Apple, 3 A.M.
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ltfthdnJel1r4my8ko1_400.gif
#10WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:50:55 PM
Cartwheel_Kick posted...
The writing is already bad as it is, returning the previous megavillain would bring the series' storyline even closer to being a cartoon

That's actually one of the main points! The plot is already ridiculous, so at least bring Wesker back to make it worth it.
---