Wesker's Return (SPOILERS)

#81WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 6:52:44 PM
To admit the obvious truth that Wesker will return is NOT being in a state of denial. Believing Capcom will actually not bring back their arch-villain, however, is.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#82desi_shinobiPosted 11/20/2012 7:21:16 PM
WeskerForever posted...
To admit the obvious truth that Wesker will return is NOT being in a state of denial. Believing Capcom will actually not bring back their arch-villain, however, is.

Your actually insane.

- Nemesis from RE3 is probably one of my most favourite enemies in a videogame. How I wished he never died. But he's gone and I have accepted that.

- Or Solid Snake with 6 months to his inevitable end in MGS4. A lot of people couldn't accept it but he's dead. (Ground Zeroes is probably a prequel..)

Infact its a shame that Ocelot, Liquid, Solidus and ESPECIALLY Big Boss all came to an end.

- Vergil in Devil May Cry
- Genshin in Ninja Gaiden 2
- John Marston in Red Dead Redemption
- Galen Marek/Starkiller in Star Wars TFU (He was cloned, but he died)
- Sephiroth in FFIV (although revived briefly in AC but to be killed again)

Everyone has a videogame character that has died and they miss.

But your state of denial is on a whole new level. Your username is Wesker Forver, your sig is about Wesker, no doubt you have a shrine of Wesker in your basement with images printed from Google images slapped all over your wall like wallpaper.

He was a good antagonist but he is dead. Mourn and move on. I think Wesker would want you to move on then making a dozen topics a day on a Internet gaming forum trying to convince the masses of posters that he's still alive.

I doubt you could bring yourself to pull the trigger button to kill Wesker at the end of RE5.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#83WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 7:37:41 PM
Wouldn't it be more insane to not be able to see that Capcom is trying to keep Wesker's REAL grand master plan a secret by pretending he's dead?

I wouldn't be surprised if the final RE game has a huge twist where Wesker wins and reigns supreme over the entire now virus-infested world.

That clone in RE5 was a brilliant plot device to trick everyone into a false sense of security.

To think of a world without Wesker is to think of a world not worth living in.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#84Crimson_RexPosted 11/20/2012 7:40:50 PM
WeskerForever posted...
Wouldn't it be more insane to not be able to see that Capcom is trying to keep Wesker's REAL grand master plan a secret by pretending he's dead?

I wouldn't be surprised if the final RE game has a huge twist where Wesker wins and reigns supreme over the entire now virus-infested world.

That clone in RE5 was a brilliant plot device to trick everyone into a false sense of security.

To think of a world without Wesker is to think of a world not worth living in.

PS. Albert Wesker is king.
---
"I hate you. I'LL KILL YOU!" - Carla Radames
The Freelancer: I worship Frank West
#85dragonstar13Posted 11/20/2012 9:39:15 PM
I personally would love to see him return, since the way it was done in 5 did not satisfy me at all. The fight in Lost of nightmares seems like a more fitting final fight with Chris and Wesker. I would to see Chris and Wesker fighting in a darker atmosphere, with maybe some rain and lightning. With a ton of the mutate monsters coming closer to them, then Chris sacrificing himself to maybe save a loved one. Jill or Claire will do :)
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#86boofiePosted 11/20/2012 10:32:33 PM
WeskerForever posted...

Final RE game? You mean the cash cow will die?!
#87Game JediPosted 11/23/2012 11:38:35 AM
WeskerForever posted...

Case in point. You doggedly believe that he will return despite all of the evidence to the contrary. This is the textbook definition of denial.
---
Not changing my signature until Resident Evil 2 is remade, and Gouki is included (in-game or as DLC) in a non-campaign mode.
#88desi_shinobiPosted 11/23/2012 11:54:33 AM
Game Jedi posted...
WeskerForever posted...

Case in point. You doggedly believe that he will return despite all of the evidence to the contrary. This is the textbook definition of denial.

Plus he's has screws loose.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#89chaosAD2005Posted 11/23/2012 11:56:23 AM
Zephranthes posted...
I think he should be revealed to have survived as a small blob of uroboros (which wears shades and talks) and is planning on not only reviving Umbrella as The Real Neo-Umbrella, but intends on possessing Jake's body by having himself injected into an apple which will be discretely sent to Jake as payment for his mercenary work. The plan being for Jake to eat Wesker, allowing Wesker to infect his body almost like a Plaga.

Anyway the plan succeeds and stuff happens (Sherry gets naked again) and ultimately Jake ends up having to fight Wesker for control of his own body. Lots of punching himself and stuff, pretty exciting. QTEs up in this shiizzle.

Awesome mental image i loled hard at this. XD
---
klatu verata nik... oh wait what was the rest?
#90ProjectWeskerPosted 11/23/2012 12:21:16 PM
Game Jedi posted...
WeskerForever posted...

The same can easily be said for the reverse.

Wesker will return.
---
Contrary to popular belief, there are zombies in RE4 and RE5. They are different than the t-Virus type. Deal with it.