Do male characters handle slightly differently from female characters?

#1ravenscourgePosted 11/12/2012 8:04:59 PM
So, this is mainly in mercs I guess cause it's probably the only time you would notice, but does anyone else think that Characters like Chris and Piers move and slide just a little more sluggishly than say, Carla, Sherry, or Ada?

I only notice it because I find myself being far more accurate with my CDG setup slides with the girls than I do the dudes.

Is this just my imagination?
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#2MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/12/2012 8:08:26 PM
Helena's CDG is slow as hell, I consider her the Sheva of RE6 [Slow melees (impale, throat slit], female support character.) ..with Carla I can get like 3-4 CDG's at a time on bloodshots when I use acid rounds, with Helena..mostly just 2 XD
#3ravenscourge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 8:10:28 PM
Helena's CDG is slow as hell, I consider her the Sheva of RE6 [Slow melees (impale, throat slit], female support character.) ..with Carla I can get like 3-4 CDG's at a time on bloodshots when I use acid rounds, with Helena..mostly just 2 XD

I'm not talking the CDG itself. I'm talking about general movement/sliding.

And you think Helena's is slow? I thought it was relatively quick. (Not to mention awesome) Now, Chris's is slow as hell.
---
#4Ryan-06Posted 11/12/2012 8:23:24 PM
I too felt that.

Does anyone know? Do sherry, helena and Ada sprint faster than others? I feel like they do.. Or it could just be animation. Like their stride is shorter per step since the girls are shorter characters.
---
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six
"Tougher than I look" http://i.imgur.com/i5krA.gif
#5nina_chanPosted 11/12/2012 8:31:02 PM
I thought Chris and Piers handled more sluggishly than the other characters, especially the female ones. They don't move slow, but you can feel that they move "heavier" than the other characters, probably because of all that bulk they're packing.
#6BasementDudePosted 11/12/2012 9:05:13 PM
use the back elbow to set up CDG when playing a male character
---
number of e-huggies received today: 0
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 184,715,089.3
#7cuttin_in_townPosted 11/12/2012 9:14:34 PM
Ryan-06 posted...
I too felt that.

Does anyone know? Do sherry, helena and Ada sprint faster than others? I feel like they do.. Or it could just be animation. Like their stride is shorter per step since the girls are shorter characters.

In splitscreen Co-op with my sibling, I SWEAR Sherry runs faster than Jake.
---
(http://i45.tinypic.com/2v820w2.gif) (pending edit...)
ATTN: Grammar Nazis: http://i1061.photobucket.com/albums/t469/kurotem/4c5fc1a3.gif
#8ravenscourge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:20:02 PM
use the back elbow to set up CDG when playing a male character

But the slide works fine. I just feel like the girls are a little more accurate with it.

Like, I know the back elbow works, but wouldn't it be tough to get yourself turned around before you hit r1? Seems like you would move all over the place.

Now against zombies, I can see how it would be better because you have to slide into them from the back.
---
#9Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/12/2012 9:26:40 PM
Yeah it definitely feels more sluggish when I'm playing with Chris and Piers. So far I thought it was because of the two handed weapons they are usually always equipped with, but I think I still have trouble sliding with a magnum in hands. For that matter, I feel Helena's a tiny bit more sluggish than the other girls too, as if she were manlier, but I can't confirm any of this
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#10ravenscourge(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2012 9:28:39 PM
Glad to hear it's not just me.
---