Ada's Smile (spoilers)

#1albelnox112Posted 11/12/2012 10:01:34 PM
Obviously Title is referring to the Ada's 2nd LAST Video

Who was Carla Trying to Clone ?
Her Most Perfect Creation..

i was thinking of simons first but then again that dosnt make any sence xD
#2DarkchocolateXPosted 11/12/2012 10:43:19 PM
Knowing RE... It was most likely a clone of Barry.
#3WeskerForeverPosted 11/12/2012 10:47:17 PM
albelnox112 posted...

Wesker, possibly. What other clone/creation could be deemed as her most perfect creation?
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#4DarkchocolateXPosted 11/12/2012 10:49:51 PM
WeskerForever posted...
albelnox112 posted...

Wesker, possibly. What other clone/creation could be deemed as her most perfect creation?

Barry. PS even a Chris clone would be better then a Wesker clone. He owned him.
#5IlDankoPosted 11/12/2012 10:50:59 PM
her most perfect creation was killed with an ammobox... that doesn't sound very perfect to me
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#6siberian142Posted 11/12/2012 10:51:39 PM
Sure it does. Carla admired, and maybe even loved, Simmons before he violated her by turning her into Ada and it's possible that it bordered on the obsessive before or after Simmons messed with her personality. Obviously, she felt hurt by what he did, which could have prompted her to do what he did - create her own "Simmons" that would never leave or betray her. It's possible that, to her, this clone would be her perfect creation. The C-virus, the J'avo', the Ustanak and Haos don't really matter in comparison to her if she can have her precious Simmons.

Of course, this is just speculation. They didn't say what it was but, with the computers telling you all about Carla and Simmons right beforehand and the fact that it was a hand that came out, I'd say that a Simmons clone would be a good guess.
#7slapper1Posted 11/12/2012 11:03:05 PM
^ This times a million. The final segments of Ada's fourth chapter show that Carla is still somewhat obsessed with Derek deep down. It's actually quite a tragic story and I actually feel bad for Carla somewhat.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#8AnimesetsunaPosted 11/12/2012 11:32:59 PM(edited)
Chris clone. She was in love with Chris 6 months ago. Maybe because Chris look much better than Simmons. lol
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#9largerockPosted 11/13/2012 12:07:13 AM
A zombie but pronounced like how Wesker says Zombie.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#10YermomHoudiniPosted 11/13/2012 2:21:14 AM
she stole the chalice and cloned JESUS!!! the real perfect human being! lol jk
---
My best single combo video for Ninja Gaiden. RIP Ninja Gaiden series, may Hayashi never defile you again
http://youtu.be/szF_7c-eVIM