Favorite Mercs Stage ?

#11FrogEyezPosted 11/13/2012 5:32:27 PM
- High Seas Fortress
Large open area, enemies spawn quite consistently, large variety of different J'avo transformations, Snipers / Rocket Launcher enemies spawn in places in which you can get a clear shot at them.

- Urban Chaos
Original stage most people play (and everyone instantly has access to this stage) thus making it easy to find a game online, variety of enemy types, great stage for practicing Counters.

- Railyard
Small / Medium enclosed area, enemies spawn quite consistently, large variety of different J'avo transformations, HATE the Snipers / Rocket launcher enemies as you have to either have a Sniper Rifle to pick them off or risk dropping your combo by going upstairs to take care of them...
---
GT - JeDDyD
"Didn't my signature smacking your face in the muscles flexible?"
#12Devil_Killer_JCPosted 11/13/2012 5:37:47 PM
FrogEyez posted...

- Railyard
Small / Medium enclosed area, enemies spawn quite consistently, large variety of different J'avo transformations, HATE the Snipers / Rocket launcher enemies as you have to either have a Sniper Rifle to pick them off or risk dropping your combo by going upstairs to take care of them...

You can use remote bombs too. Place it beforehand, and blow it up once the snipers are in position. Pretty simple.
---
PSN: Devil_Killer_JCS
biohazardmercenaries.com
#13zombiabsolPosted 11/13/2012 6:05:29 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...
FrogEyez posted...

- Railyard

You can use remote bombs too. Place it beforehand, and blow it up once the snipers are in position. Pretty simple.

this is what I do, and I place it by the green time crystal so I can kill the enemy,save the combo, and get the bonus crystal. But I wish you could plant more than ond -.-
---
The more things change, the more they stay the same
#14Chunga_WongPosted 11/13/2012 6:05:47 PM
Zephranthes posted...
Urban Chaos 1st? Big surprise.

What I'd like to know is the reason behind peoples' votes. I really hate UC.

i voted UC. its the only map where i know exactly where everything, as i have spent the most time playing it when i was just starting out mercs and practicing. it isnt easy, but has a simple lay-out as someone said. i dont like the stages where i sometimes feel lost on where to go. for me that would be steel beast.
I also prefer fighting zombies to J'avos. i like Mining and Catacombs too, but UC to me is the most fun and i just like the look and lay-out of the stage.
#15MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/13/2012 6:07:37 PM
Urban Chaos is the only map I play. XD
I don't have any of the DLc maps, and I rarely play SB..I believe I played it just once to unlock Piers >_> lolol~ MtD is okay, but UC is top. =]
#16IIIRX7IIIPosted 11/13/2012 6:16:08 PM
Urban Chaos, I love its simple layout and the enemy variety that "evolves" as you kill more and more. The zombies start up by swinging, then they prefer trying to grab you, and they finally move on to trying ato pounce you. I love it when they try to pounce me as I can tag 2-3 enemies with the counter tackle on average.
---
PSN ID: Moy_X7
YouTube (BlazBlue high-level matches and other games): http://www.youtube.com/user/RX7jkr
#17FrogEyezPosted 11/13/2012 6:20:38 PM
Devil_Killer_JC posted...

Nice tip, thanks. I'll be sure to try this next time I do a run through Railyard.
---
GT - JeDDyD
"Didn't my signature smacking your face in the muscles flexible?"
#18StupidMofozPosted 11/13/2012 6:41:35 PM
Cata or Rail yard
#19ss14knightPosted 11/13/2012 10:59:15 PM
I dunno what it is but I love High Seas Fortress. I pre-ordered from Amazon for that map and practiced for days until I memorized most of the important spawn locations.

Also there's nothing more badass than slaying that stage as Pirate Leon.
#20ravenscourgePosted 11/14/2012 12:46:45 AM
Cats is my favorite.

I'm so UC'ed out it isn't funny.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3