Why do people think Helena is smelly and manly?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why do people think Helena is smelly and manly?

User Info: WeskerForever

WeskerForever
4 years ago#1
I remember reading posts about people not liking Helena Harper, and some were saying she stinks and looks like a man. And then in a more recent post asking what she smells like, the very first post was, and I quote: "Rotten fish."

Why is this? I think she is quite a beautiful brunette. Almost as gorgeous as Claire Redfield and Helena Bertinelli.
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 years ago#2
I don't know about the smelly and manly thing, but I just love the fact that she just seems so damn hostile, lol. Like literally never smiles, RAGE, and shooting people's boyfriends and whatnot...pretty awesome in my opinion.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.

User Info: Aya_B

Aya_B
4 years ago#3
I guess there are always people who dislike some characters, and there are also too many booty threads around with her. I have not bothered to consider an evaluation if she is in general more liked than disliked, but she is quite okay.

It is a bit of a shame that she seems so uncaring in most instances, except for the Cathedral. There she actually seems to panic a bit when this UBERANNOYING ...creature whose name I forget all the time turns everyone into zombies.

Her regular melee attack with the pistol is a joke, but otherwise I actually prefer playing her a bit over Leon thanks to the weapon set (even though it is a minor degree difference.)

I also doubt anyone would be able to remain squeaky clean after those events. >_>;;;;

User Info: so_real

so_real
4 years ago#4
It's a running joke that started on the board months ago.

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#5
The smelly thing is just a joke that like the dude above me said started A long time ago. The manly thing I don't get, I mean sure she has a few manly features in her face but she looks really hot for me.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: boofie

boofie
4 years ago#6
When you put her up against Leon's silky hair, Helena comes off looking like a beast. Dat ass or not.

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

MallyPureSmooth
4 years ago#7
I don't know about the manly part, but i'm sure she was quite "smelly" after going days without washing *wink wink*

WeskerForever
4 years ago#8
so_real posted...

How did it start? Anyone know what was said?
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#9
WeskerForever posted...
so_real posted...

It's got to do with what Leon said to Helena about sewers I think.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

WeskerForever
4 years ago#10
largerock posted...
WeskerForever posted...
so_real posted...

It's got to do with what Leon said to Helena about sewers I think.

"Not a fan of sewers?"

Do they assume that Helena SHOULD be a fan of sewers because she stinks?
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Why do people think Helena is smelly and manly?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived