Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

User Info: AnthonM2

4 years ago#1
Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6? - Results (262 votes)
Resident Evil 5
36.64% (96 votes)
Resident Evil 6
63.36% (166 votes)
This poll is now closed.

User Info: edward18

4 years ago#2
I haven't played 6, but from what I've seen 5. 6 may have been better if they didn't focus as much on action as 4 and 5 do and had a plot that wasn't so...well...whatever 6's plot was going for. Still, Chris' ending is probably the most touching and sad ending of an RE game.
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: slapper1

4 years ago#3
RE 6. After playing both for well over a hundred hours each, I had a much larger feeling of overall satasifaction in RE 6 than with RE 5.
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!

User Info: Dark_Spiret

4 years ago#4
outside of level consistency, extras and the whole inventory/upgrading/storage thing i feel 6 is better in every other way.
Currently playing: FTL - X-COM: EU - Hotline Miami

User Info: MallyPureSmooth

4 years ago#5
6 is better in every way, with the exception of the skill system which i could've done without

User Info: gamestop27

4 years ago#6
They both equally as good.
A birther, a creationist, an anti-vaxxer, and a conspiracy theorist walk into a bar. They are the same person.

User Info: Chunx907

4 years ago#7
5 is most definitely the better game. Wish that team worked on 6. What we got was a mess of a game that tried to be horror and action, but provided mediocre portions of both and a ton of QTEs (which somehow managed to be more obnoxious than they ever were in 4 and 5).

At least 5 had an actually good campaign. Only thing that really shines in 6 is Mercenaries mode, and I did not pay the $60 just for that bonus mode.

User Info: Coryo61827

4 years ago#8
5. I got bored with resident evil 6 way too easily.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: badbadkitty

4 years ago#9
They both were chores to play but 5 is preferable.

5 is a chore like milking a cow; it takes a while but there is some reward and you don't mind doing it everyday.
6 is a chore like shoveling out the barn; it takes a long time you get covered with crap and after you're done you're ready to let someone else take over.

User Info: MegaSlime

4 years ago#10
5 is the better Resident Evil, 6 is the better Action Game.
"Why is it whenever someone says 'with all due respect' they really mean 'kiss my ass'?"-Ashley, Mass Effect
High School Relationships: 99.9% Failure
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Which game do you think is better, Resident Evil 5 or 6?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived