Resident Evil Fanfic REVIVED! (and fixed.)

#1largerockPosted 11/15/2012 7:33:22 AM
This was a fanfic that was made a long time ago on this board but was never finished so as a collaboration with darthmitten, Diablo56789 and me we are reviving it.

Here is the Synopsis:

"A place once destroyed. Along with it the lives of the unfortunate. Brought back from the dead all the city was useful for. Decimated after the incident, bring Jessica back to face her dead memories of a place she once called home. Together with her BSAA squad they return to the roots of the incident that swept the nation on October 1,1998. The decimated world once vacant with life can now only bring death as all the odds are placed against the teammates in a place that has already sealed their fate. No hope left for the ones who came as it's certain death will find them all."
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#2largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:40:24 AM(edited)
Characters: This guy was made by darthmitten.

Brown hair,green eyes. Hair should be about shoulder length in a ponytail, he's black and has a handlebar mustache :3D

Personality: Stuckup Mofo who does anything to complete the mission and takes credit for it.

Nickname: sadist
He was given this name, because a Bio Terrorist killed his Wife, and he ended up catching the guy after 2 years. He was found in a cave mutating test rats.
He caught him, tied him to a bed, cut off most of his non vital parts, and then went back to the BSAA HQ with him as he was screaming in pain. People say they saw him with a big grin on his face :]

Full name: Justin Finderman

He loves the shotgun and knife, since he loves to see stuff get shredded to pieces.

He met Claire on a Terrasave mission and he planned to kill her but, she resembled his Wife a lot, so he preffered not to
---
#3largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:41:12 AM(edited)
This is Diablo's guy.

Nickname: Hawkeye, Name: John. Short, black, curly hair. 6"1'. deep voice, Canadian accent (Not the "aboot" accent)

Uses a Bolt-action Sniper from RE4(He hates semi-auto, he likes having to reload every shot, means he can't make a mistake or he dies) Uses the Red9 from RE4 and uses the Riot-gun from RE4

Johns been developing his sniping skills since he was a child, he went hunting with his father every day since he was 5, shot his first sniper-round at 6 and killed a bear in the first shot. After that he learned patience, he once hid in a forest over-looking a house, his target would leave the house in 3 days. He laid there for 3 days staring at the door the whole time, taking only 1 hour sleep breaks when he saw the bedroom lights go off. John likes to travel after his missions, his way of rewarding himself. He is only on the mission for two reasons. 1: Money and 2: Keeping his team alive. He joined with the BSAA recently because he wasn't getting hired as a mercenary as of late.

Role: A Barry or Josh type of guy. He supports the group but doesn't exactly stick with them, as a sniper he covers his team from a distance, away from the action.
---
#4largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:47:29 AM(edited)
My dude:

Nickname: Reaper

Full name: Jonah Daleah.

Specialty: He specializes in close combat. He excels in Hand to hand combat and Knives.

Weapons: He uses his fists and a Machete which has been customized to look like a Scythe, giving birth to his nickname Reaper. He also carries a mini Uzi and a handgun with him just in case he needs to fight at range.

Looks: Russian/American. Rough build. He has a buzz cut. He has a large scar on his right arm which he got trying to protect his cousin. His voice is normal with slight russian influences.

Story: He joined the BSAA after the Bio Terrorism attack in Moscow, where he lost his cousin who he was very close with and he was Reapers last shred of family.. His cousin died when a car was flung at him by a large BOW, the explosion of the car made the bumper fly off and strike Jonah in the arm, thus giving him his scar. He is a sarcastic man who has a dark mood around him. After he finished a some missions in the BSAA he requested a custom knife be made for him. He wanted it to be the size of a machete and to look like a scythe, he carries it with him everywhere he goes, contributing to his dark mood. He got his nickname Reaper after showing his skills in combat with his scythe.
---
#5largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:43:29 AM
This guy was made by VolcanoBoulder.

Nickname: Slag
Full name: Vince Sorrento

Specialty: Punching things until they're messed up beyond recognition; cooking delicious meals with even the most paltry of ingredients

Weapons: Fists, meat cleaver

Looks: Italian-American. Kinda' on the skinny side, but with more than enough muscle to beat his enemies down. Has a well-maintained goatee and a missing middle finger on his right hand, which was shot off by a street punk whom he flipped the bird to.

Story: A superb gourmet chef and skilled combat medic, Vince suffers from acute paranoia and occasional hallucinations - a fact which he has let on to no one. His schizophrenic tendencies hit a new high after the mysterious death of his only brother, Enzo, and he grows increasingly more unstable with each passing day. He was recruited by the BSAA due to his culinary and medical talents.
---
#6largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:45:46 AM
And lastly this is LiquidFuzes character.

Name: Eric Gardener
Physical: 28, 5"11, Brown eyes, short black hair
Training: Hand to Hand combat, semi-automatic weapons, grenades

Eric was in the same graduating class as Leon Kennedy before Leon joined the Division of Security Operations. Eric was second best, to Kennedy. They've always had a fierce rivalry. During one mission on a raid of a terrorist refugee camp, Gardener and Kennedy were caught in a giant firefight. Gardener was injured by shrapnel and Kennedy (ignoring orders) extracted Gardener from the camp instead of taking down the terrorists and freeing the prisoners. 23 civilians were killed and Kennedy was put on probation. Gardener believes Kennedy made the wrong call and should have left him behind. To this day he holds a grudge.

Later on, Gardener went on to serve in the BSAA Europe branch where he received several commendations and made a name for himself. He is renowned for a cold and collected attitude and has never came back from a mission without completing the objective.
---
#7largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:59:35 AM
Will start posting the story a bit later.
---
#8largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 11:29:45 AM
Hmmm...Nobody's interested?

Meh.

INTRO!

Jessica Pov-

I woke up, moved my covers to the side, lifted myself up and got out of bed. I opened my dresser and grabbed grabbed onto my outfit. I laid it onto my made up bed and walked towards my shower. I reached for the handle and turned the water checking to make sure the water was just right. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo and squeezed a handful into my hand and lathered up every strand of my blonde hair. I rinsed away the shampoo and watched as it swirled away back into the drain. I turned the water off and stepped out. I grabbed a towel hanging on the side of a towel rack and dried myself of. I wrapped the towel around my waist. I stared at the outfit, knowing this mission might be the end of me. I grabbed onto the dress and looked at the embroidery of a butterfly that is placed between the breast on the dress and branching down it was an embroidery of flowers ending in my belly button area. I placed it on, twirled and looked into my full body size mirror. The dress ending just above my knee. I sat down and grabbed for my black knee-high boots, put them on, rose myself off the bed, proceeded towards my gun pouch, placed it onto my hip, grabbed my custom Samurai Edge beside it and placed it into the holster. I proceeded towards my door and walked out gently shutting it behind me.

I walked down a hall and received a radio call. "Hello this is Jessica Delacour." Her french accent over powered her american dialect. A man's voice was heard, he had a slight Russian accent. "We are heading to Head Quarters. O'Brian wants us to meet down there to discuss about our mission." The intermission turned off and I turned my headset off. I walked towards the Head Quarters door and proceeded to open it. Revealing 5 other agents sitting in their seats.
---
#9largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 11:46:13 AM
Head Quarters:
I stepped back to reach for the door, closing it. I looked at Director O'Brian. "What's our mission?" He sat down in his chair. "Each of you were selected for this mission because of your special skills. For example Sybil Forsythe."She stepped forward from out of her seat. Her short-sleeved white blouse flapping from the air conditioning blowing above her. "If that's so please explain to me why I was chosen for this mission." He logged onto his laptop and pulled up her BSAA member file. "Sybil, you joined the BSAA for one goal. To avenge the deaths of your brother and sister whom couldn't escape the destruction of Terragrigia. For that compassion for wanting to protect others, I chose you to be a bodyguard for any survivors that you might meet on your mission." She tried to say something but O'Brian waved her down and closed the report. She took her seat. "Now you." O'Brian said pointing a finger at the guy with a bolt-action rifle strapped to his back. "You're here because of your past affiliations. Your ruthless attitude is why I chose you. The perfect person to not take pity on any enemy who you might meet on the mission that might cause trouble later." He stood the tallest and grabbed onto his gun, reloading it placing each bullet into the gun. " You know John likes a challenge every now and again." O'Brian smiled and a knife came flying down from the ceiling down towards him. O'Brian jumped back from the knife.

The hooded figure grabbed onto his machete from his belt loop shaped like a scythe and came rushing down at O'Brian. I slid on the ground, pulled my gun out of the holster and watched him fall to the ground and then I raised it up at his head. "Who the hell are you?" He smirked and then O'Brian placed his hand on my shoulder. "It's okay Jessica he 's a part of your team." Then guy pulled the gun away from his head. "The names Reaper. Well, that's what I expect you to call me." O'Brian stepped in. "He is here because your group needs back up from someone who is adaptable for every position long or short ranged."

Reaper pulled his machete back into his belt loop. Then another guy reached forward with a big grin on his face. "You can call me sadist 'cause the smile stays even when I kill something." O'Brian stepped away and began to start talking again. "He was chosen because no matter what comes in the way of his mission he will never stop until it's completed. He will finish it at all costs." The last member showed up late with a meat cleaver in his hand. "Sorry I was fixing dinner for us all before our mission." Hawkeye rolled his eyes. "A cook, what a horrible partner." O'Brian gave Hawkeye a stern look and he took his seat. "Vince was chosen because of his exemplary skills in culinary arts and high praised medical skills which he and Jessica hold as the two major medics in the BSAA." Sybil approached O'Brian with a rash attitude. "Okay, we all learned our parts on the team. What's Blondie's role? Is she just some dumb bait we can use as a sacrifice?" She smirked. I moved over to Sybil but O'Brian stepped in. "She is the captain of the team and you will treat her with respect." Sybil's face turned dark red. "Are you insane you put a blonde as our leader." I walked in front of her. "Keep cracking blonde insults. My IQ is 198 and to top it all off I'm sexy, unlike you I don;t fail in both qualities." O'Brian "That's enough you two. Jessica was chosen as the leader because of the area that this mission takes place on." I turned around and looked directly into his face. "Where is that exactly." His face turned to face all of ours. "The decimated town of Raccoon City."
---
#10largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 11:46:50 AM
Will post in 8-20 hours. Gotta go to bed.
---