Resident Evil Fanfic REVIVED! (and fixed.)

#61largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/24/2012 12:50:06 AM
Hawkeye PoV:

I startle myself awake. Huh, weird dream, I must have dozed off I look to my right and see my sniper rifle hanging over my bed. I grab my cleaner and polisher and get to work. As I begin to freshen up my gun I scan my temporary room. Odd for a mercenary to get a room at the BSAA, but the director insisted I take a room for the time being. He must want me here so he can hire me at his leisure. I tried making it as a cop, didnt work out. Tried life as a mercenary, seemed great, money was good, the drinks were good and the friends were good. When I get paid to do something I set my mind to three things. One, getting it done. Two, staying loyal to my employer and three, keeping my team alive.

People who work with me rely on me to watch their backs at all times, in situations like Racoon city, people need to know they can trust you with their lives, anything less and we may as well give up and die before the mission starts because we arent getting anywhere otherwise. I finish cleaning and polishing my gun. I also hate watching people die, if theres one thing Ill do that doesnt involve money, its protecting those I care about. Someone knocks on my door and tells me the director wants to see me. Never a dull moment with these people
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#62largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/26/2012 7:44:22 AM
Bump.
---
#63good_tobiPosted 11/27/2012 5:21:57 PM
Did anybody go through all this?
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#64sonicsonicPosted 11/27/2012 5:39:47 PM
US government fires a nuke. End of story.
#65largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 7:28:32 AM
Sybil

The director had asked me to dig deep into any file we had on the Raccoon city incident, I can only assume he wants to send a team in for whatever reason he has, none of my business he wants data, he'll get data, I'm one of the best code breakers in the BSAA and the director knows it, I'm not too shabby with a gun either though I prefer to stay out of the action as much as possible, getting my hands dirty is not something I like doing. I assume I'll be backing up the team from the base but I have no idea what the director has cooked up. In order to prepare for the worst, I pulled up the Bio's of each member he's mentioned to me so far.Leading the team will be Jessica, a blonde, she's somewhat new at the BSAA, I'm not sure if she's ready to handle something like this but let's see if she's up to the task. Vince Aka Slag, a cook and a brute. His skills might be needed in the end. Reaper, sad story but the important thing is that he can chop up anybody to bits and can lend good protection

Hawkeye, he might be a problem, I hate mercenaries. They have no loyalty
to anything but money, I'll watch him at all times, he won't be able to breathe without me knowing. Justin. I haven't got anything on him other than his codename "Sadist" I'm afraid of what he did to earn that name. I still need to get a few more biographies to read up on but these will have to do, naturally I'm looking these people up in order to find weaknesses, we have no need for weaknesses, if they have any they have to take it up with me. Weaknesses got my family killed at terragria and I am not letting that incident happen again. I'd rather die first
---
#66largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2012 6:38:07 AM
Reaper:

I wake up rubbing off the drowsiness from my eyes, I go on to freshen up and put on my clothes. I see my Scythe on the nearby shelf, I go to pick it up, and as I hold it in my hands I start thinking to myself "How many BOWs have I killed with this?" BOWs, such atrocities they deserve nothing more but to be stamped out of existence, I see the scar on my arm in remembrance of that horrible dayof him...the past is the past and for his sake I must move on. I head out for breakfast at the cafeteria. On my way there I see a black man with a very large and sick smile on his face. He says to me "Oooh nice scar there very scary... I have a bad feeling about him. After my meal I head on to the R&D department to drop off my cloak. I enter the lab and I give the head researcher there my cloak asking him to modify it to hide my heat signatures. He says to come back by the end of the day and so I return to my room. I see a note on the ground telling me to go to the Directors office
---
#67good_tobiPosted 12/4/2012 3:16:54 PM
Did you really type all these things?
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#68largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/5/2012 8:06:32 AM
good_tobi posted...
Did you really type all these things?

Yes though I let my butt cheeks do the most of the work. (The original story I just copy pasta'd)
---
#69largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/6/2012 8:25:08 AM
bump.
---
#70largerock(Topic Creator)Posted 12/8/2012 1:51:47 AM
Vince PoV:

I slam my fist against my alarm, 6:00 AM and with a headache too, perfect morning. As I wake up I can't help but hold my head in pain. I can feel my sanity slowly slipping...I wonder how long I have left until I...god what would happen if I slip completely...damn, I've got to shake this, I can't lose myself, not now. I freshen up and put my clothes on then it's off to the cafeteria. As I go I keep hearing somebody walking behind me, breathing loudly but every time I turn seeing my brother Enzo even though he's not alive. These hallucinations aren't getting any better. I get the feeling that there is somebody following me not Enzo but somebody else...peeking out from the corners just waiting and looking at me. I slip quickly into the bathroom and splash cold water in my face for a few minutes, when I step outside everything seems normal, for now...

I reach the cafeteria and after having my own mini-breakfast I start my duties. I put on my apron and start cleaving some meat. As I begin to chop a new group of people sit at an open table and they begin talking, about what? Is it me? Are they mocking me?. As I listen more and more I become more violent and while chopping the meat I put on too much force into my chop, I cut the board in half and the other workers jump back. I go sit in a corner and regain my composure. I breathe hastily but soon I calm down and take deep breaths. I calm myself back down and the group leaves I decide to head back to the kitchen, I work on our daily breakfast Eggs and Bacon, Coffee and Toast, Waffles or Yogurt. Soon, somebody approaches me and tells me to go to the directors office so after serving a few more dishes I head off.
---