Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil Outbreak File #2

#1Jonathan_F_GPosted 11/15/2012 6:45:20 PM
Any fans here who played these 2 games online hardcore back in the mid 2000's?
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#2xsniper90xPosted 11/15/2012 6:47:14 PM
i always wanted to, but never got to it. thats one of my biggest regrets that i never got to play outbreak 1/2 online.

i wish capcom would re-release outbreak as is and let us play a good old fashioned resident evil game.
---
psn: hitman555z
cant find the exit. cant find the exit. can find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit.
#3cybotjoe20Posted 11/15/2012 6:48:23 PM
They were so much fun playing online with 3 other people! I wish it was still possible to play it now..
#4The 1 ExecutionerPosted 11/15/2012 6:50:51 PM
They were awesome and addictive even though very repetitive. I don't care what the reviewers said.
---
XBL: The1Executioner | PSN: Dr_Adrian_MD
http://www.youtube.com/the1executioner
#5MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/15/2012 6:51:52 PM(edited)
I never got the chance to play online. =[
..but I played the crap out of it offline, I mastered Cindy, and also used Alyssa, loved her pot-shot ability. XD

..great game, OPERATION RACCOON CITY was an abomination compared to Outbreak, ****ing shooters.
#6Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 6:58:17 PM
The 1 Executioner posted...
They were awesome and addictive even though very repetitive. I don't care what the reviewers said.

That's because the reviewers' opinions are not our opinions.

Some of the best games I have ever played were put down by reviewers more so than not.

Reviews from mainstream critics never have and never will mean anything.
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#7DARKTAKTICSPosted 11/15/2012 6:58:37 PM
Hardcore original right here. With friends we'd hang out in the lobby rooms alot and strategize. Of course playing with randoms was always fun, too. Most of the time it meant backtracking to complete a task someone else failed at.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...ok, he/she mut be dead. Lets go back and maybe find the body! Lol
#8xsniper90xPosted 11/15/2012 6:59:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8m19mfLPhM

dont know why, but i just love how japanese players play these games. they dont look like they are competing, just having fun.

oh, and if capcom is reading this by chance, WATCH THE WHOLE VIDEO. THAT IS WHAT RESIDENT EVIL IS SUPPOSED TO BE.
---
psn: hitman555z
cant find the exit. cant find the exit. can find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit.
#9Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:04:13 PM(edited)
MonkeyKrazy07 posted...
I never got the chance to play online. =[
..but I played the crap out of it offline, I mastered Cindy, and also used Alyssa, loved her pot-shot ability. XD

..great game, OPERATION RACCOON CITY was an abomination compared to Outbreak, ****ing shooters.

Whether offline or online, the Outbreaks were nice add-ons to the Resident Evil timeline. So even offline, they are worth playing. Plus, you had such lovable characters and truly satisfying endings for each one.

Of course gameplay wise, the magic for it was online.
---
#10Asuka KazamaPosted 11/15/2012 7:07:34 PM(edited)
Missed this game so much. Used to always host and play custom "Death Match" and "Team Death Match" game.
---
Your face, it burns my eyes!