Resident Evil Outbreak and Resident Evil Outbreak File #2

#11Jonathan_F_G(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 7:14:47 PM(edited)
DARKTAKTICS posted...
Hardcore original right here. With friends we'd hang out in the lobby rooms alot and strategize. Of course playing with randoms was always fun, too. Most of the time it meant backtracking to complete a task someone else failed at.

Waiting...waiting...waiting...ok, he/she mut be dead. Lets go back and maybe find the body! Lol

Yeah, I know that. Those were great times. I enjoyed playing with the randoms because it made for some unpredictably fun situations where I would become the savior of the group....

Or I may have wanted to play "Albert Wesker" and start teamkilling. I would teamkill one by one.

: )
---
What I would GIVE to play the Biohazard/Resident Evil Outbreak series online again. Kevin Ryman makes Leon Kennedy look like a whelp.
#12HUNK_REVILPosted 11/15/2012 7:26:16 PM
I use to play my id was Mr_DEath_Hunk
---
STEAM ID: SilentzScreams / Youtube.com/residentfool
#13desi_shinobiPosted 11/15/2012 8:15:33 PM
I played the **** out of the first Outbreak game.

I remember going to a PS2 convention in London to play the beta version too.

Outbreak has the best production value I seen a RE title to be honest.

The main intro, soundtrack, cutscenes, enviroment. The game was immersive.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#14dr_zombergPosted 11/15/2012 9:58:54 PM
i did, but only one time per day.
i couldnt not stand playing the same level again and again.
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama
#15Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/15/2012 10:03:27 PM
Yep, I remember your name. I loved that/those game(s) so much, might be the games I have sunk the most hours into ever
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#16MadDewgPosted 11/16/2012 5:37:12 AM(edited)
Yeah, games is awesome. I have a lot of fond memories of my friends and me falling asleep at random loading screens because those ****** were so friggin' long. (One of my favorite incidents is when my boy fell asleep somewheres on the hospital level in file 1, the one with the leech dude thing chasing you around. It was our first time playing the level so we was basically exploring/looking for clues for that one puzzle etc. Anywho, eventually the two randoms we were playing with died somewhere, and my boy fell asleep in front of a door like 15-20 minutes into the current game. I ended up soloing the rest of the way (took me like another good 15 minutes after he fell asleep) and actually killing the boss....and so way or another, my friend was still alive that entire time lol).

I always wished those games had a xbox 1 port back then (only because the loading wouldn't have been nowhere near as long on the xbox, what with a harddrive being mandatory/xbox live being way better than back in the PS2 days psn), but regardless we enjoyed that game for what it was.
---
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
#17MercuryMPosted 11/16/2012 5:39:56 AM
I do regret not recording enough online games both on NTSC and Japan when they were still online. Although the NTSC ones that I did record were in VHS. Not the best quality sadly but enough. Good times. Oddly I still can remember a large number of user names from that game even after all this time.
---
YouTube: SairentoZ7
Playstation Network: SairentoZon7
#18VersusCancelledPosted 11/16/2012 5:50:26 AM
The controls in the Outbreak games were atrocious. I've never played a game with worse controls.
---
Official Husband of Stella Nox Fleuret of the Final Fantasy Versus XIII board.
#19krw703Posted 11/16/2012 6:14:23 AM
MercuryM posted...
I do regret not recording enough online games both on NTSC and Japan when they were still online. Although the NTSC ones that I did record were in VHS. Not the best quality sadly but enough. Good times. Oddly I still can remember a large number of user names from that game even after all this time.

I needs mah fix of SD3. I swear that'll be the first thing I play if we ever get a PSN release with online or someone finally figures out how to run a private server for it.
---
PSN: krw703; DQ8-JP-LLA [pre-Trap Box] (H1, Y6, J10, K12)
Now Playing: Resident Evil 6 (PS3)
#20SSJ_JinPosted 11/16/2012 6:24:24 AM
I'm gonna be the annoying hater and say the Outbreak games sucked to me.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/