What is your number one reason for combo loss?

#11IlDankoPosted 11/15/2012 8:42:09 PM
Idiots killing the first zombie/javo that appears in front of them instead of collecting the time bonuses and lossing the combo at 3 or 4... Argh they just make me feel full of hate... Today everyone who joined to my game or every game i joined were ppl like that, not one single 150 combo for me today -.-
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#12gmoshierPosted 11/15/2012 9:27:45 PM
Dogs, jumping zombies, and/or magnum cop zombies.
---
Currently playing Resident Evil 6 and Silent Hill: Downpour.
Anticipating Hitman: Absolution and new DLC for Dragon's Dogma.
#13xsniper90xPosted 11/15/2012 9:37:23 PM
lack of zombies. this is seriously a huge reason for me.

forget everything else. its not the newbies, its not the zombies grabbing you, ITS PURELY THE LACK OF ENEMIES AFTER YOU REACH A HIGH NUMBER.
---
psn: hitman555z
cant find the exit. cant find the exit. can find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit. cant find the exit.
#14kalibre16Posted 11/15/2012 10:40:20 PM
not playing 24/7 ;)

i mean I respect those who can get 150 combo and make it seem easy on YouTube. But around the time I finished all the campaigns and got to playing mercenaries, midterms and essays started coming my way.

Then there was the whole hurricane situation so I haven't really gotten to practice too much. Although I have gotten around to getting A ranks with everyone on steel beast so that's something : )

Top things that mess me up
- Dogs on urban chaos (just ugh I hate that sometimes they just get you from behind though I do find running and quick-shotting works best)

- Counters (I can counter bloodshots and zombies with weapons but everything else I'm just stumped plus it just me or does helena have like a different counter timing)

- Lack of enemies (ESPECIALLY on STEEL BEAST, once the napads start coming things get real dicey because until you clear that wave there are little to no J'avo and people like leon and helena take a while to kill those things so it usually always breaks my combo there)

- Shriekers (mining the Depths, I just hate these guys they stop me and then by chance some douche comes from behind)

- Stupidity lol if I coud just resist the temptation to try and counter or not go for a headshot sometimes I'd be a lot better off

- playing solo (I'm not sure if this is a detriment or not but I'll list it here anyways, its not that I don't want to play with anyone its just that I don't get home till around ten PM so its hard finding people in the middle of the night )
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#15MallyPureSmoothPosted 11/15/2012 10:51:27 PM
If playing solo it's not finding any enemies to kill, cause whenever the enemies start spawning all the way across a large map you can pretty much kiss your combo goodbye
#16kalibre16Posted 11/15/2012 10:56:44 PM
I KNEW It!!!! Idk (me and my brother were arguing whether co-op was easier or not and I was like of course co-op is easier.....but then this was regarding the campaign 0_o)

from what I hear though mercenaries has higher standards for co-op as far as rankings go right?
---
---
"A good essay is like a mini skirt its long enough to cover all the important stuff but still short enough to keep you interested"---
#17ChariceChanPosted 11/15/2012 11:00:09 PM
God damn bloodshots.
#18RenYenBotPosted 11/15/2012 11:04:42 PM
Attempting to counter a bloodshot but the prompt goes away after showing up.
---
PSN: REM_Riot_Bot
Add me and we can traverse the woooorrrllllddd!
#19MMX377Posted 11/15/2012 11:07:44 PM
DanielSpace79 posted...
Damnable Magical Bullet Teleporting Cop Zombies

Well, I think it's laggy when they do that.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#20Vergil92Posted 11/15/2012 11:08:22 PM
It's really a tie between the acid spitting Zombies and not being able to find any enemies.
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy