Exclusive Wesker Campaign DLC and Wesker Mercenaries Character

#1WeskerForeverPosted 11/15/2012 10:29:48 PM
Wouldn't it be awesome if they released a Wesker campaign mode and added him as a playable Mercenaries character?

PLEASE CAPCOM! It would sell like hotcakes!
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#2orpheus_telos84Posted 11/15/2012 10:32:25 PM
No. Wesker is dead. He was in almost every game. I sometimes confuse him for duke nukem
---
Double Cheese Deluxe, in a penguin tux.
:::...PSN and Steam: extintion84...:::
#3IlDankoPosted 11/15/2012 10:35:12 PM
WeskerForever posted...
Wouldn't it be awesome if they released a Wesker campaign mode and added him as a playable Mercenaries character?

well there could be a carla's campaign, making her one of your partners during edonia could be a hint for it
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#4godrifle1Posted 11/15/2012 10:35:39 PM
WeskerForever posted...

They did already. His name is Jake Wesker. That's what you wanted right?
#5WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 10:37:38 PM
orpheus_telos84 posted...
No. Wesker is dead. He was in almost every game. I sometimes confuse him for duke nukem

BLASPHEMY! Wesker would annihilate Duke Nukem.

And you know you'd play another campaign even if it was with Tofu or Ashley, let alone featuring the most iconic RE character of all time.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#6MMX377Posted 11/15/2012 11:04:39 PM(edited)
Chris and Sheva killed Albert Wesker with rocket launchers. He was dead. End of line. If you want a Wesker, try Alex Wesker... or Jake Wesker.

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#7WeskerForever(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 10:43:51 PM
MMX377 posted...
Chris and Sheva killed Wesker with rocket launchers. Albert Wesker was dead. End of line. If you want a Wesker, try Alex Wesker... or Jake Wesker.

The Wesker in RE5 was a clone. So let's have a campaign with the still living real Wesker.
---
#8MMX377Posted 11/15/2012 11:05:13 PM(edited)
WeskerForever posted...
MMX377 posted...
Chris and Sheva killed Wesker with rocket launchers. Albert Wesker was dead. End of line. If you want a Wesker, try Alex Wesker... or Jake Wesker.

The Wesker in RE5 was a clone. So let's have a campaign with the still living real Wesker.

*MMX377 facepalms at WeskerForever*

Whatever you say. Just keep your fantasy to yourself.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#9Chunx907Posted 11/15/2012 10:54:04 PM
Only the Mercenaries character. Why would there be a Wesker campaign?

And please oh God no to the Carla campaign. I don't care for her, I don't think most people want that. Would be a wasted DLC slot.
#10dr_zombergPosted 11/15/2012 10:57:57 PM
MMX377 posted...
Chris and Sheva killed Albert Wesker with rocket launchers. He was dead. End of line. If you want a Wesker, try Alex Wesker... or Jake Wesker.

or jake spoilers? dude, if you want to avoid spoilers, hide the entire name.
theres only one jake in the entire series, and jake being weskers son isnt a spoiler (which SHOULD have been)
---
GT/PSN: KRISHANKO
Iraq was very clearly going to be Iraq's first target --Choleric_Llama