The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

wesker is (Spoilers)

#1NewTERMINATORPosted 11/15/2012 11:37:54 PM
still alive. i agree that the one in re5 was a poor clone. capcom is trying to pull a fast one.
#2IlDankoPosted 11/15/2012 11:42:25 PM
oh god what have i done... this wesker fans are spreading faster than the T Virus >.<
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#3Vergil92Posted 11/15/2012 11:49:53 PM
>.>
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#4TurduckenPosted 11/15/2012 11:53:04 PM
If Wesker in RE5 was a clone, than I'd rather that clone come back that the 'real' one, since RE5's the only time he's ever been an entertaining villain.
---
THE FIGHT WILL CONTINUE, AS LONG AS THE AMERICA INSIDE MY HEART IS STILL ALIVE
#5Supreme_XionPosted 11/16/2012 9:32:22 AM
Lmfao..
---
Offical Wesker of RE6 boards. Pride, Aggressive, Intelligence, and Strength. PSN: Pain-of-TerrorZX
#6largerockPosted 11/16/2012 11:57:02 AM
Terminator go to your corner, there's fudge.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#7MMX377Posted 11/16/2012 12:10:07 PM(edited)
NewTERMINATOR posted...
still alive. i agree that the one in re5 was a poor clone. capcom is trying to pull a fast one.

I think WeskerForever is his new alt account yesterday. When I looked around, I noticed this account and checked his karma. It was created yesterday as he posted that he claimed he was agreed with WeskerForever's post. After all, WeskerForever and NewTERMINATOR are the same.

Wonderful. Capcom isn't gonna like it when a crazy Wesker fan like WeskerForever/NewTERMINATOR keeps claiming Wesker is still alive in RE6 or something.

---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#8ProjectWeskerPosted 11/16/2012 1:20:48 PM
MMX377 posted...
NewTERMINATOR posted...

I think WeskerForever is his new alt account yesterday. When I looked around, I noticed this account and checked his karma. It was created yesterday as he posted that he claimed he was agreed with WeskerForever's post. After all, WeskerForever and NewTERMINATOR are the same.

Wonderful. Capcom isn't gonna like it when a crazy Wesker fan like WeskerForever/NewTERMINATOR keeps claiming Wesker is still alive in RE6 or something.

Whether he/she/it is the same or not, I agree with him/them. Wesker FTW!
---
Contrary to popular belief, there are zombies in RE4 and RE5. They are different than the t-virus type. Deal with it.
#9furygodsPosted 11/16/2012 1:23:52 PM
I too believe Wesker is still alive and is eager to have him back!
---
School Days HQ: One of the best animated visual novels ever.
Shiny Days: Mediocre at best but Setsuna is adorable <3
#10largerockPosted 11/17/2012 4:40:04 AM
I think Wesker fans are gonna be the new Jill fans.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.