Need some help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Need some help

User Info: Shieru18

Shieru18
4 years ago#1
So I was playing mercenaries urban chaos and I had no problem dealing with enemies and still had a combo of 70+ until the bloodshots appear and mess me up. Any tips on how to deal with those things? There's a ton of them and they just spawn out of nowhere.

User Info: SamA7X

SamA7X
4 years ago#2
Fire grenades kill them instantly since they have a big range you can take out an entire group with just 1 grenade. Another way it to counter them, when they jump just press R1, they are the easiest enemies to counter since they are very predictable
PSN: VII_foREVer_VII
(the "I" in "VII" is a capital "i" not a undercase "L")

User Info: turtles1236

turtles1236
4 years ago#3
R1 solves everything.

About to get a uppercut to the face? No problem, use R1 to b**** slap them in the face the finish them off with another R1.

About to get ate up by a hungry jumping bloodshot? No problem, throw them on the ground and stomp them on the chest with . . . you guessed it R1.
Want More Info On FFv13 & Type-0? Support Project Crystallis ~ http://projectcrystallis.org/
PSN: BiG j 632 / XBL: XIG BiG j 632

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#4
R1 counter and grenade
Can't smile without you.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#5
If you have flash grenade, you can use it to stun them but best if you use it when 2nd wave Bloodshot. So I recommend it using grab and counter or incendiary grenade for the 1st wave Bloodshot.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)

User Info: makonine

makonine
4 years ago#6
Counter with R1 as everyone has said.

You can also kite them. If you see a bloodshot about to pounce just
side step it and counter with R1 so if you miss the counter the bloodshot will miss you anyway.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Need some help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived