Capcom needs to understand!

#11JackJunk8(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 12:44:51 PM
I mean what happened, did japan get behind or lazy, or what?
---
Please, just cry
#12skermacPosted 11/19/2012 12:48:07 PM
JackJunk8 posted...
I mean what happened, did japan get behind or lazy, or what?

No, not lazy they are trying to please western gameplayers. I was reading japanese think we are lazy because all we want to do is shoot mindlessly and they like games with thinking involved which is why they prefer the original style RE games. You can't see what enemies are around the corner which is suspense to them but not americans, except me, i like it the way the japanese like it.
#13good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 10:33:03 AM
Its all business. A company only cares about its finances and balance sheet and would do whatever it takes to make profits and stay in business.

Anyway, its only Chris campaign that's a total rip off from COD not the whole RE6.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#14desi_shinobiPosted 11/25/2012 11:39:02 AM
I simply don't understand why people constantly they call this game is a Call Of Duty clone or rip-off or it feels like COD.

Sure they are trying to reach the sales like COD but what gaming company isn't? What I think they really tried to go for is COD immersion with its single player campaign and over the top action but it doesn't make it a COD or Micheal Bay wannabe.

So basically anything that involves gunfire is automatically becomes a COD wannabe?

RE has been a shooter since 2004 and I don't understand why people can't grasp that RE is no longer a Survival Horror game. Its a Third Person Shooter Action Adventure game for Christ Sakes..

I would like to know EXACTLY what makes Resident Evil 6 a COD wannabe?
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#15good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 11:46:48 AM
desi_shinobi posted...
I simply don't understand why people constantly they call this game is a Call Of Duty clone or rip-off or it feels like COD.

Sure they are trying to reach the sales like COD but what gaming company isn't? What I think they really tried to go for is COD immersion with its single player campaign and over the top action but it doesn't make it a COD or Micheal Bay wannabe.

So basically anything that involves gunfire is automatically becomes a COD wannabe?

RE has been a shooter since 2004 and I don't understand why people can't grasp that RE is no longer a Survival Horror game. Its a Third Person Shooter Action Adventure game for Christ Sakes..

I would like to know EXACTLY what makes Resident Evil 6 a COD wannabe?

there are lots of COD fanboys who also play RE games and they just want to boast that COD is superior to RE and western critics have always been trying to prove they have taken over JAPAN in making games. Personally, I never see RE games coping others but as matter of fact, its the other games that try to ape RE games. Anyway, TRUTH can't be avoided and Chris campaign to save hostage with slow motion sequence is just a blatant copy of COD.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.