Okay... so... impressions (spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Okay... so... impressions (spoilers)

User Info: VIIVincent

VIIVincent
4 years ago#21
ORC>RE6?

wtf did i just read? hell no. ORC was just disgustingly bad.

i just beated Jake's part and was really not satisfied. Leon's was a blast even though the Simmons fight was a huge bs throughout it all. hoping Chris' is much better. Ustanak and Simmons gets boring really fast. i hope Chris' is at least more fun.

they should never bring back anything like Ustanak ever again. Nemesis and mr. X was tolerable because they were actually scary. Ustanak can have all his pretty weapons and disfigured face and whatnot. he's just annoying and predictable.
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
psn: DragunSkullz

User Info: BasementDude

BasementDude
4 years ago#22
largerock posted...
BasementDude posted...
c'mere y'all, its huggy time

Oh my.
*Hugs*

:3
number of e-huggies received today: 4
number of e-huggies wanted daily: 1,000,000 total e-huggies received: 184,715,199

User Info: MadDewg

MadDewg
4 years ago#23
Bakyura posted...
Iunno, (some people will probably yell at me for this) I never really found RE's story to be very good, even the "side" games. I mean considering what it's about I'm not going to bother saying which has a more believable story but still.

I've only really liked the RE series for the characters (To an extent.), the gameplay, and in the older ones, the atmosphere. :x

Trust me you aren't the only one. I've also been playing the resident evil games since day 1 of the first game's release, and I used to just love playing the games because if had that B horror movie campy-like feel to its characters and plot...never took the game's plots that seriously (especially when you consider that underground labs with self destruct sequences is a dime a dozen in this universe, lol).

For me it was always about the survival type game-play (stuff like conserving bullets, health items and whatnot)...which RE 6 definitely improved on the gameplay part (QTEs aside). Now only if capcom can get back to the "conserving bullets and using them wisely" thing.
GTag:MadDogg730 PSN:lMadDogg Playin' bayonetta, dungeon fighter live, gears of war 3, tales of graces, borderlands, dust: an elysian tail.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Okay... so... impressions (spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived