How come Ada's bow is so weak compared to Krauser's?

#11nina_chanPosted 11/18/2012 7:34:22 PM
RE6 relies way too much on melees. 2 shots should kill any enemy just like in RE4.

You can kill most enemies just fine if you unload on them. Regular Ada just isn't equipped to be a trigger happy nut. Alternate Sherry is equipped with a bunch of powerful weapons that will get the job done if you prefer to kill enemies using firearms. Although if you do it this way, you ain't getting any of the much needed melee time bonuses and people online will kick you out of their rooms.
#12skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 7:41:28 PM
nina_chan posted...
RE6 relies way too much on melees. 2 shots should kill any enemy just like in RE4.

You can kill most enemies just fine if you unload on them. Regular Ada just isn't equipped to be a trigger happy nut. Alternate Sherry is equipped with a bunch of powerful weapons that will get the job done if you prefer to kill enemies using firearms. Although if you do it this way, you ain't getting any of the much needed melee time bonuses and people online will kick you out of their rooms.

I understand what you mean, I just hate the way they dumbed down the weapons compared to RE4, especially for Ada.

Sure you can unload 10 or 20 bullets to kill one enemy, but it should take no more than 2. Maybe RE4 spoiled me because it has far superior weapons.
#13good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 9:42:07 AM
you are really a die hard Ada Wong fan, aren't you?
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#14Orochi_LedePosted 11/25/2012 10:24:31 AM
skermac posted...
nina_chan posted...
You can use it to set them up for a melee finisher. A quickshot will pin an enemy to the ground allowing you stomp on their head. I'm pretty sure a regular shot does the same as well.

The weak guns in RE6 is too unrealistic and sucks.

It relies on both, or rather it tries to teach to manage both, not just shoot things and move on, 2 shots should kill? i couldn't imagine anything more boring, there are other mindless games like that where you just shoot enemies once or twice and they die and move on. pretty glad that isn't the case in here, if you can't learn how to melee then the game may be to hard for you.
---
Careful what you say, mods can now delete posts based on what they think are insults rather then actual fact based insults, Terrible system at it's finest.
#15skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/25/2012 10:29:31 AM
good_tobi posted...
you are really a die hard Ada Wong fan, aren't you?

I sure am! :)
#16largerockPosted 11/25/2012 10:38:31 AM
good_tobi posted...
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.

Definitely one of, if not the, best quotes in Naruto.

OT: It was Krauser. He had a Big Thing and he liked to play rough...what'd you expect?
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#17good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 10:51:23 AM
largerock posted...
good_tobi posted...

never thought it will be taken as serious as that someone will preach it, was just an excuse to save Rin ;)
---
#18largerockPosted 11/25/2012 11:20:14 AM
good_tobi posted...
largerock posted...
good_tobi posted...

never thought it will be taken as serious as that someone will preach it, was just an excuse to save Rin ;)

I personally love that quote.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#19claim_solaisPosted 11/25/2012 8:55:31 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
I prefer Darryl's bow

Walking Dead <3
---
The conquerer came and he conquered
#20XSilverPhoenixXPosted 11/25/2012 9:05:59 PM
Um hello, Ada's crossbow was made in China. No wonder it's cheap.

*Z snap*