Barry and Wesker are the only ones......(spoilers)

#41IlDankoPosted 11/19/2012 3:25:46 PM
edward18 posted...
That doesn't mean they had sex.

And again, what's impregnating someone have to do with being manly?

he said that they were the only ones who had impregnated women, AND they are also the manliest, not that they were the manliest BECAUSE they impregnated women... those are 2 different statements
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#42WeskerForeverPosted 11/19/2012 3:27:29 PM
IlDanko posted...
edward18 posted...

he said that they were the only ones who had impregnated women, AND they are also the manliest, not that they were the manliest BECAUSE they impregnated women... those are 2 different statements

How is Wesker manly?
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#43IlDankoPosted 11/19/2012 3:30:56 PM
WeskerForever posted...
IlDanko posted...
edward18 posted...

How is Wesker manly?

IDK im just explaining the misunderstanding, actually i don't get the point of the topic xD
---
"It's almost a shame to smoke it. It's like killing a unicorn... with, like, a bomb"- Saul Silver ....PSN: Dan21993
#44Yuji Kaido(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 3:33:06 PM
No point really.
Just an observation.
---
Sazh - Racist caricature and worst FF character ever. Don't agree ? Your problem.
"Death's embrace awaits !!!" - Evil Ryu
#45desi_shinobiPosted 11/19/2012 3:46:02 PM
They have slept together. Accept it lol

They are basically like that film "Friends with Benefits" with Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake and Mr and Mrs Smith with Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie sort of relationship.

And they actually have feelings for each and its only a matter of time before they settle together and Ada Wong becomes Ada Kennedy and have kids.
(Well when the Leon and Ada chapter closes)
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#46AnimesetsunaPosted 11/19/2012 3:46:24 PM
Yuji Kaido posted...
....who have impregnated women. Yet they are also the manliest characters in the games. Interesting.

So impregnated woman will make you so manly. Never see that coming.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#47WeskerForeverPosted 11/19/2012 3:57:21 PM
Wesker has slept with Claire, Jill, Rebecca and Sheva.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.
#48desi_shinobiPosted 11/19/2012 4:06:53 PM
WeskerForever posted...

I don't think Wesker even had a sex drive after being revived as a super human.

Pre RE0 he obviously did, I mean we have Jake Muller/Wesker. He probably been around the world getting putang left, right and centre.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#49WeskerForeverPosted 11/19/2012 6:44:44 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
WeskerForever posted...

Pre RE0 he obviously did, I mean we have Jake Muller/Wesker. He probably been around the world getting putang left, right and centre.

No sex drive? He's lucky!
---
#50desi_shinobiPosted 11/19/2012 6:48:08 PM
WeskerForever posted...
desi_shinobi posted...
WeskerForever posted...

No sex drive? He's lucky!

Well when you have a chick like Excella throwing on the moves, you'd wish you had one. But Wesker was focused on his Global Saturation.

Sometimes I wished his willpower when I'm drunk.
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi