Games been out over a month. Hype is down. Hate is down. Your rating?

#21AnimesetsunaPosted 11/20/2012 3:28:13 AM
5/10...
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
#22Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 3:32:45 AM
There are not too many games out right now that actually manage to captivate me (besides Tales of Xillia 2 perhaps), and Resident Evil 6. I often think that some things are getting too repetitive (and that J'avo Hunt is kind of making this extremely bad...), but it is still funny to play it now and then, or to coop with someone who has not played it yet and merely supporting instead of taking the Lead.

Well, compared to other games still good from a technical viewpoint and I am just no CoD Fan...

8/10 from me, although my interest in it by now would probably reduce it to a 6.
#23AnimesetsunaPosted 11/20/2012 3:36:31 AM
Well, time to move on and buy Tales of... Oh wait, looking at the DLCs price... Expensive though.
---
#24Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 3:37:59 AM
Kind of, but the extras are also neat. The cat is kind of cute. :x
#25AnimesetsunaPosted 11/20/2012 3:40:20 AM
Well, I guess I will buy Tales of Grace f.
---
#26largerockPosted 11/20/2012 4:09:40 AM(edited)
6/10.

A sinful amount of QTE's
The worst scripted moments I have ever seen.
Mercenaries gets very boring after a bit of time.
Inventory system is the worst in RE.
VERY little replay value.
Repetitive gameplay.
Bad level designs.
Forgettable bosses.
Uninspired.
Too crampy.

Overall, a massive dissapointment for having 600 people work on it.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#27jackstar_rockPosted 11/20/2012 4:18:37 AM
9/10 for me.

Graphics: 10/10. One of the best HD games around. Just compare this to Dishonored and you can see one generation's worth of difference in eye candy.
Story: 7/10. Script's a throwaway, but the homage paid to Jaws and Parasite Eve deserves applause. Though this game is littered with B grade Hollywood action scenes, they are executed well enough to enhance the entertainment factor.
Gameplay: 9/10. I'm possibly one of the few that enjoys Chris aka Call of Duty segment, and I'm absolutely loving Leon's campaign. I miss the micro-management from RE4 (in particular increasing inventory limit and upgrading specific gun stats), but the new skills system is a decent substitute. Being a huge fan of critical flash from Onimusha games, the new counter mechanics in RE6 brings much joy to my time spent with this gem. Trying to chain kills in Mercs with counters is sheer bliss!
Music: 3/10. Nothing to shout about here. But I'm not entirely sure who would have done an excellent job compling a good score for RE6. Hans Zimmer?

No regrets over purchasing this game, and one of the best gaming experiences I've had in a long time.
#28BruceWayneJrPosted 11/20/2012 4:26:29 AM
Solid 8. Enjoyed the whole thing.
#29soujiro_junhuaPosted 11/20/2012 4:30:39 AM
9/10

I like the 4players cross coop.
Dat Sherry!!! <3
---
PSN - JUNHUA / XBL - TCH soujiro *Only use female characters*
SSF4-Sakura / Blazblue-Litchi / TTT2&SFxTK-Xiaoyu&Asuka / DOA-Ayane
#30good_tobiPosted 11/20/2012 6:59:43 AM
I will give it 8 out of 10
---