Next up: Resident evil 7 'small RE6 spoilers'

#1DarkchocolateXPosted 11/20/2012 8:12:03 AM
BAM! Dinosours rule the city. Thanks a lot Simmons and Carla.

Now its only a matter of time before Chris buffs up again and goes hand2hand with them in fightscenes like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb682WbGgOA
#2good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 10:15:02 AM
Dinosaurs??
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#3Plant42Posted 11/25/2012 10:43:43 AM
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/068/2/0/dino_crisis_by_dantewontdie-d4s71pn.jpg

Confirmed for RE7
#4skyraxPosted 11/25/2012 10:57:08 AM
Ninja Gaiden crossover maybe?
---
The Xbox isn't defined by its ability to moon jump. ~PaddyFinnLike
#5Darkside_HazukiPosted 11/25/2012 11:13:59 AM
Have you all seen or heard Regina in Namco x Capcom?

Her voice is boring and her personality is gone. She's like a stoic anime character now, a lot like how Samus & Aya Brea turned out in their latest games.

It sucks that the Japanese no longer put any effort in the personalities of female characters and just focus on looks & fanservice & gunplay. The new RE fems are the worst. Sheva and Hunnigan are okay, for now.
---
Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN; Resident Evil Outbreak: Stick_Breitling
#6good_tobiPosted 11/25/2012 11:53:20 AM
skyrax posted...
Ninja Gaiden crossover maybe?

would rather have Street Fighter cross over.
---
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.
#7desi_shinobiPosted 11/25/2012 12:05:31 PM
I still hope Capcom will make a true sequel to Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 3 was terrible and didn't continue the story.

I haven't touched Dino Crisis 2 nearly a decade now but I still want Regina to go back in time to save Dylan when he sacraficed his life to save his daughter. (My memory is better then I thought it be)

Ninja Gaiden X Resident Evil would be crap. EVERYTHING in the REverse would be cannon fodder to Ryu Hayabusa. He would simply dispatch (as much as I love him) The Nemesis in seconds with a few Ultimate Techniques (or perhaps just one) and finished off with a Obliteration Technique.

Resident Evil X Gears of War would be great. RE cast are capable of taking on the Locust and the Gears can easily take on the virus infected B.O.W.

C-Virus Locust...BAM!!
---
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi
#8largerockPosted 11/25/2012 12:26:31 PM
desi_shinobi posted...
I still hope Capcom will make a true sequel to Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 3 was terrible and didn't continue the story.

I haven't touched Dino Crisis 2 nearly a decade now but I still want Regina to go back in time to save Dylan when he sacraficed his life to save his daughter. (My memory is better then I thought it be)

Ninja Gaiden X Resident Evil would be crap. EVERYTHING in the REverse would be cannon fodder to Ryu Hayabusa. He would simply dispatch (as much as I love him) The Nemesis in seconds with a few Ultimate Techniques (or perhaps just one) and finished off with a Obliteration Technique.

Resident Evil X Gears of War would be great. RE cast are capable of taking on the Locust and the Gears can easily take on the virus infected B.O.W.

C-Virus Locust...BAM!!

I'm more interested in Resident Evil X Resistance.
---
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.
#9Plant42Posted 11/25/2012 5:26:19 PM
Capcom doesn't have the balls to take a chance on Dino Crisis and they certainly do not have the creativity and skill to pull it off anymore.
#10AnimesetsunaPosted 11/25/2012 5:27:17 PM
Plant42 crossover. Make it happen.
---
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)