Next up: Resident evil 7 'small RE6 spoilers'

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Next up: Resident evil 7 'small RE6 spoilers'

User Info: DarkchocolateX

DarkchocolateX
4 years ago#1
BAM! Dinosours rule the city. Thanks a lot Simmons and Carla.

Now its only a matter of time before Chris buffs up again and goes hand2hand with them in fightscenes like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yb682WbGgOA

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#2
Dinosaurs??
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#3
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/068/2/0/dino_crisis_by_dantewontdie-d4s71pn.jpg

Confirmed for RE7

User Info: skyrax

skyrax
4 years ago#4
Ninja Gaiden crossover maybe?
The Xbox isn't defined by its ability to moon jump. ~PaddyFinnLike

User Info: Darkside_Hazuki

Darkside_Hazuki
4 years ago#5
Have you all seen or heard Regina in Namco x Capcom?

Her voice is boring and her personality is gone. She's like a stoic anime character now, a lot like how Samus & Aya Brea turned out in their latest games.

It sucks that the Japanese no longer put any effort in the personalities of female characters and just focus on looks & fanservice & gunplay. The new RE fems are the worst. Sheva and Hunnigan are okay, for now.
Metal Gear Online: Gabe LOGAN; Resident Evil Outbreak: Stick_Breitling

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#6
skyrax posted...
Ninja Gaiden crossover maybe?

would rather have Street Fighter cross over.
Those who break rules are trash but those who abandon their friends are worse than trash.

User Info: desi_shinobi

desi_shinobi
4 years ago#7
I still hope Capcom will make a true sequel to Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 3 was terrible and didn't continue the story.

I haven't touched Dino Crisis 2 nearly a decade now but I still want Regina to go back in time to save Dylan when he sacraficed his life to save his daughter. (My memory is better then I thought it be)

Ninja Gaiden X Resident Evil would be crap. EVERYTHING in the REverse would be cannon fodder to Ryu Hayabusa. He would simply dispatch (as much as I love him) The Nemesis in seconds with a few Ultimate Techniques (or perhaps just one) and finished off with a Obliteration Technique.

Resident Evil X Gears of War would be great. RE cast are capable of taking on the Locust and the Gears can easily take on the virus infected B.O.W.

C-Virus Locust...BAM!!
PSN - desishinobi
XBL - Desi Shinobi

User Info: largerock

largerock
4 years ago#8
desi_shinobi posted...
I still hope Capcom will make a true sequel to Dino Crisis 2. Dino Crisis 3 was terrible and didn't continue the story.

I haven't touched Dino Crisis 2 nearly a decade now but I still want Regina to go back in time to save Dylan when he sacraficed his life to save his daughter. (My memory is better then I thought it be)

Ninja Gaiden X Resident Evil would be crap. EVERYTHING in the REverse would be cannon fodder to Ryu Hayabusa. He would simply dispatch (as much as I love him) The Nemesis in seconds with a few Ultimate Techniques (or perhaps just one) and finished off with a Obliteration Technique.

Resident Evil X Gears of War would be great. RE cast are capable of taking on the Locust and the Gears can easily take on the virus infected B.O.W.

C-Virus Locust...BAM!!

I'm more interested in Resident Evil X Resistance.
Not changing this sig until Final Fantasy Versus XIII comes out.
Official Atlas of the god of war ascension board.

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#9
Capcom doesn't have the balls to take a chance on Dino Crisis and they certainly do not have the creativity and skill to pull it off anymore.

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#10
Plant42 crossover. Make it happen.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Next up: Resident evil 7 'small RE6 spoilers'

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived