New Resident Evil game to be announced for Wii-U December 10th

#1FireMadePrimePosted 11/20/2012 7:52:50 AM
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/gaming/news/a439192/wii-u-debug-menu-hacked-on-launch-day-in-us-reveals-new-yoshi-game.html

I hope its a game with Jill and Claire finally.
---
MvC2 team: Cyclops, Mega Man and Ken
MvC3 and UMvC3 team: Phoenix, Jill and Morrigan.
#2longstorm555Posted 11/20/2012 8:18:21 AM
am i the only one who doesn't think this is a big deal at all?

i don't think the game's done already or even ready to be announced. revelations director said, what, a month ago that a game in the wii-u could be a unique experience?

after re6 and the hatefest, i higly doubt capcom would rush another game or sequel.

a game with claire has been heavily rumored, but people want jill as well so i don't know. like, have any of you been to capcom unity? it's a mess there. countless topics begging for jill or complaining jill wasn't in the game nor mentioned or complaining chris and jill aren't together. they want jill more than claire.

you know what i see capcom doing?

announcing re2-remake for the wii-u. why would they suddenly tease a remake in the first place? why would they go 'you guys want it? do you really want it? then speak up'. the remake of 1 was exclusive as well. maybe they're already making a remake and just wanted to tease.

i really wish we could get a jill or claire or a game with both for the 'main' consoles. it's like they're saying 'there, we heard you, go buy another console and be happy.'
#3ravenscourgePosted 11/20/2012 8:25:16 AM
I want a wii u but this cat ain't got no 300 bucks laying around. I'm poor, dawg. PS3 or bust.
---
XBL - k0mRaDe Kr1m5oN PSN - ravenscourge
Sindel, Kitana, and Raiden. <3
#4SSJ_JinPosted 11/20/2012 8:25:44 AM
longstorm555 posted...
after re6 and the hatefest, i higly doubt capcom would rush another game or sequel.

There's absolutely no way Capcom is going to halt production on a game already in progress for a new system that is involved with their biggest seller just because of a few critics when that very same game that is getting hate has sold millions and will continue to sell more.

In other words, you bet another RE game has been greenlit. Probably more than one.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#5edward18Posted 11/20/2012 8:26:21 AM
"Hey guys, we made a game with the two most popular guy protagonists. How about the two most popular girl protagonists now?"
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6longstorm555Posted 11/20/2012 8:32:28 AM
SSJ_Jin posted...
longstorm555 posted...

There's absolutely no way Capcom is going to halt production on a game already in progress for a new system that is involved with their biggest seller just because of a few critics when that very same game that is getting hate has sold millions and will continue to sell more.

In other words, you bet another RE game has been greenlit. Probably more than one.

i didn't say halt, i said rush. of course they've been planing another game or have one in the works already, i just think they'll take their time with it.

re6 was criticized for being rushed.
#7Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 8:32:51 AM
Well, ReMake and Zero were for the Gamecube, the Shooter Series was for Wii, and Revelations for the 3DS. It is true that at least some of those games later came out for other consoles as well, but it would not make me wonder, if there is yet another new game coming out for the Wii U.

A remake of 2 was mentioned, but I somehow doubt it.

WHo are those most popular guys? Chris and Piers?
#8edward18Posted 11/20/2012 8:34:17 AM
Leon and Chris.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9SSJ_JinPosted 11/20/2012 8:36:21 AM
longstorm555 posted...
SSJ_Jin posted...
longstorm555 posted...

i didn't say halt, i said rush. of course they've been planing another game or have one in the works already, i just think they'll take their time with it.

re6 was criticized for being rushed.

Huh. Read that as if you were saying they wouldn't rush out and make another sequel due to the RE6 hate.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.site90.net/
#10Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 8:39:48 AM
Oh those two. I thought you meant as partners. Well, thinking along those lines they can again add multiple campaigns with different characters, and have Claire and Jill in it that way. Although it would not even be impossible for those two to team up in one campaign.

I have no extreme desire to have them in a game, but they seem popular enough and it is not like I dislike them either.

Then the Game was based on Marhawa Desire. XD No, just kidding.