Jake Chapter 2 help

#1CuteKittenPosted 11/20/2012 9:29:11 AM
No, not the Ustanak this time. I just bought the game and I'm completely screwed with the avalanche part. No matter what I do, I can never outrun the damn avalanche. I died many times before I even got the chance to make it to the next checkpoint. Yeah, I feel like I suck at this part.

Any help?
---
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
#2Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 9:35:06 AM
If you play Solo, your A.I. Partner will basically show you the way. Just drive in her wind shadow and you should be fine. The only slight problem might be some trees. Never too much to either side. Most people might try to avoid the trees as much as possible and get too far to either side.

I did not have issues on my first play through but also struggled on my second try. Coop might be tougher there.
#3CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 9:49:12 AM
I'm using Sherry right now. Anything to take note if I'm using her?
---
I don't care how hot you are. You don't grab without permission! - Poison, Final Fight
#4Aya_BPosted 11/20/2012 9:49:57 AM
No, it is actually the same thing.
#5zenandiPosted 11/20/2012 10:01:32 AM
Aya_B posted...
If you play Solo, your A.I. Partner will basically show you the way.

This.

I hate this part because there is literally NO WAY to know what path is correct and how much off course is fatal.

But literally follow directly behind your partner as much as you can, following the exact path they take is best.
#6CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:14:23 AM
Meh, Jake's behind Sherry. When I let the AI move after me, the snowmobile jams on the ground.
---
#7Matty0289Posted 11/20/2012 10:44:06 AM
Part 1- Get on Snow Mobile. Stay on the Left Side, and don't Fall of the Edge on Right Side.

Part 2- Trees. Avoid crashing into the Trees. If you hit a Tree you'll either die if you're going to fast, or you'll slow down, if you don't collide Head-On. Anyways, don't get to far to the Left or the Right- because Avalanche will kill you. Go through the Maze of Trees.

Part 3- Stay in the Center area. Don't go far too Right or Too Far Left. You'll either die because you'll be going too fast and crash (Yes, it 's happened to me a few times) or you'll get caught by the Avalanches.

Part 4- Cave. Stay on the Center area, go through on Right side, go left up Hill. Go to the Right Side and go in on the Center area and go Straight or Left (I forget).

Part 5- Jump, After the SnowMobiles jump in the Air, you'll have to Tap a button (I think X)

Part 6- Be Happy you're done. :-)
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#8CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:00:50 AM(edited)
If I stay on the left side, will I be able to catch up to Sherry? (Yes, I went back with playing as Jake) I noticed that no matter how much I accelerate, Sherry goes on ahead to the point that she's so many meters away.
---
#9Matty0289Posted 11/20/2012 11:00:25 AM
I've come to notice. Sherry is always in the lead in Solo. And MOST of the time in Co-Op.

Sherry has Nitrous on her SnowMobile. I just haven't figured out how to use it..
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808
#10CuteKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 11:05:46 AM
My concern about it is that Sherry's more than 20m away and increasing. Maybe I'll try again tomorrow. Time to get some rest. I'll remember staying on the left side and I'm hoping it doesn't jam the snowmobile in the process.
---