The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

why is this game even called resident evil?

#1PCPLAYA07Posted 11/20/2012 9:41:31 AM
Plays like a max payne clone except a lot clunkier and with a horrible story. This game is so bad how are you guus even enjoying it?

Is there some way to enable the classic RE gameplay or is this game seriously just another geats of war??
#2Vergil92Posted 11/20/2012 9:44:42 AM
This topic is completely original, and we haven't discussed this before or anything!
---
PSN: Mr_Scott_Kennedy
#3Gsanders1977Posted 11/20/2012 9:47:20 AM
O.o looky another RE6 hate thread, my how original.

If ya don't like it sell it. Period end.
---
PSN: sanders_77 Pawn: Roxy ( Rngr )
#4MonkeyKrazy07Posted 11/20/2012 9:47:24 AM
..because survival horror is for hipsters, and we all know it doesn't sell, so, in order to sell, they made the games more mainstream, especially this one, just another mindless shooter with a generic story, and explosions. XD
#5Gsanders1977Posted 11/20/2012 9:50:01 AM
Shootin, killin, blowing crap up, maimin ppl. What's not to like?
---
PSN: sanders_77 Pawn: Roxy ( Rngr )
#6Cartwheel_KickPosted 11/20/2012 10:00:36 AM
There a few fun RE moments. Aside from that the game is okay, I'm enjoying it but not expecting old RE anymore. Maybe the Versus mode with Ustanak will be fun though, since the 2+2 VS ustanak moment is my favorite in this game.

Meanwhile if you want classic RE, RE:Revelations will be more your thing. It's real good. They're talking of making another Nintendo exclusive RE, so maybe they'll go that way again.
---
AgainstMeIsBest posted...
if you have to triple post I think that means nobody cares
#7RichterdgfPosted 11/20/2012 11:52:47 AM
This game is called "Resident Evil" because it is part of the Resident Evil series of video games. The central plot revolves around the main characters battling against bio-organic weapons.

Why does this topic even exist? Seriously, sit down and shut up if you haven't got anything original or worthwhile to say. We get it, you're a hipster that wants the next RE game to have fixed camera angles, tank controls, and endless crest and key fetching so you can bash on that too.

Please go away, I think they're having a sale on PBR and American Spirits at your local gas station.
---
-M-
Get equipped with Metal Blade
#8HShadowPosted 11/20/2012 11:59:36 AM
Richterdgf posted...
This game is called "Resident Evil" because it is part of the Resident Evil series of video games. The central plot revolves around the main characters battling against bio-organic weapons.

Why does this topic even exist? Seriously, sit down and shut up if you haven't got anything original or worthwhile to say. We get it, you're a hipster that wants the next RE game to have fixed camera angles, tank controls, and endless crest and key fetching so you can bash on that too.

Please go away, I think they're having a sale on PBR and American Spirits at your local gas station.

Reported.
#9railway95Posted 11/20/2012 12:01:20 PM
HShadow posted...
Richterdgf posted...

Reported.

Reported you :P
#10Matty0289Posted 11/20/2012 12:04:18 PM
The answer is this: Back in 1996 a game was released for Playstation which went by the name "Resident Evil", and which it contained Zombies.

This game is also called "Resident Evil, and it still carries on the Trademark of Zombies.

That's why this game is called "Resident Evil".

Don't believe me about the Zombie part? Go play Resident Evil 1. Then cocme back and play Resident Evil 6 through Leon's campaign. Or Mercenaries Mode: Urban Chaos / Mining The Depths.
---
Starcraft 2 Character Name- Aqua / Code-140 Playstation3 PSN: Matty0289
Nintendo 3DS "Friend Code"-----> 4596-9586-8808