What will the characters eat on thanksgiving?

#21DanielSpace79Posted 11/21/2012 9:20:54 AM
ravenscourge posted...
SSJGrimReaper posted...
Ada will steal whatever Leon's eating

lol

I also LOLed at that- and than she'd chide him for it, make vague tantalizing hints about "dessert" and then as he turns to wipe his mouth, she'll vanish and think to herself "always one step behind"
---
"Hey! Porky Pig! I hope you get molested!"
PSN: TheWorstType
#22slapper1Posted 11/21/2012 9:37:44 AM(edited)
Leon will be eating turkey with Helena as his backup date (Ada never got back to him), Chris will be eating steak with his B.S.A.A. partners, Jake will be eating Sherry, and Ada will be eating fine cuisine with Alex Wesker while secretly spying on Leon.
---
Stupidity isn't a virus, but it sure is spreading like one!
#23skermac(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:14:41 AM
slapper1 posted...
Leon will be eating turkey with Helena as his backup date (Ada never got back to him), Chris will be eating steak with his B.S.A.A. partners, Jake will be eating Sherry, and Ada will be eating fine cuisine with Alex Wesker while secretly spying on Leon.

Chris will pass out drunk again while eating his steak then be force to go to AA meetings where he meets Lindsey Lohan who turns out to be the biggest monster he has ever seen.
#24gregamastaPosted 11/21/2012 12:56:14 PM
nina_chan posted...
Piers will just be drinking water, if you know what I mean. D:

...NO! GOD DANG IT PIERS!

i'm still not over it. how could you reopen the wound!

*sob* Piers, my right hand man... If anybody needs me i'll be in eastern Europe drinking in a bar with a lot bartender.
---
-*S.T.A.R.S*- B.S.A.A. Captain Chris Redfield PSN: Devilsnevercry_3
3DS FC:2105-9962-3381 You can't run forever...
#25zeloswilder_fanPosted 11/21/2012 1:09:56 PM
matoda posted...
skermac posted...
Leon, Chris, Sherry, turkey dinner. Ada sushi, Krauser, Wesker, nothing. Helena a salad.

*facepalm*

---
"The dirac delta: the height of the discontinuity."
#26boofiePosted 11/21/2012 1:26:09 PM
SSJGrimReaper posted...
Ada will steal whatever Leon's eating

This! Top work.