Wesker (RE5 and 6 Spoilers)

#21riddlebox89Posted 11/20/2012 11:06:35 PM
WeskerForever posted...
I admit nothing.

How can you prove something that is supposed to be secret? Capcom giving you a curve ball doesn't count as proof. Sorry to disappoint you.

And RE always was about B.O.W.s, Umbrella and Wesker.

Admit you're wrong and go out and get some fresh air for a change.

Lol ok kid, I think I've had enough stupidity for one night, now be a good little boy and don't bother replying again unless you can provide actual proof that doesn't come from between your legs about all the bulls*** you've been spewing out for the last two hours.

Now if any of that confused you, I'll say it very clearly.

If you have nothing that you can say that proves I'm wrong about anything I've said, then don't say anything at all.

I've posted my evidence as to how Wesker is dead and RE5 was not a clone, now if you have anything besides fanboy rage that can prove otherwise, go ahead and say so, but don't go thinking too hard and hurt yourself.
---
I am a dedicated member of the "Walter Sullivan Is Bad-Ass" group!!!
I am the true originator of the Cookie Demon theory on the SH2 and 3 boards.
#22WeskerForeverPosted 11/20/2012 11:14:31 PM
Your "evidence" is laughable at best and means absolutely nothing to me. What I say needs no solid evidence because Capcom is not going to reveal and ruin their ruse until Wesker returns.
---
Wesker is immortal and can never die. Wesker will be back and be stronger than ever.