Resident Evil New Game Idea: Would you play it?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil New Game Idea: Would you play it?

User Info: good_tobi

good_tobi
4 years ago#11
gamestop27 posted...
I have a different idea: a Tomb Raider-esque game focusing on Ada with that awesome crossbow. She'd have more control with her gun hook thing platforming throughout modern environments and solving puzzles.

might be co-incident but isn't the rebooted tomb raider more survival themed
Can't smile without you.

User Info: VegantoKeens

VegantoKeens
4 years ago#12
Seems like a horrible idea. I was hoping this game would finally close the book on Leon, Ada and Chris, but apperently Capcom wants to rehash their stories indefintely. I no longer care if they would all dissapear without a trace. In the next RE they should make an even better story mode split. One could follow Jake and Sherry co-op style wrapping up all the past RE events and the other should introduce a single player new guy/girl going full on horror again.

Better yet, have some company that is way better at storytelling and character development make a horror series. Eidos, Naughty Dog, Insomniac, Ubisoft, Rockstar, Obidian etc.
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake SS FC = 2194 1693 8198

User Info: Animesetsuna

Animesetsuna
4 years ago#13
Not a good idea, bro. Think something else.
http://setsunah.imgur.com
I want to hug Kana Hanazawa (>o<)
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Resident Evil New Game Idea: Would you play it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived